The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horse speed, stamina and carry

DeathStalker
DeathStalker
✭✭✭✭✭
If you won't make Horse speed, stamina and carry account bound, then would you consider adding a crown store option to buy 60 at once. Right now you can buy them for 1000 crowns and get 10 speed, stamina and carry for your horse. You can use gems and buy them one at a time. Well I think an option to max out speed, stamina and carry on your horse in a single purchase would be nice as well.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you just want a 6000 crowns bundle? Or should we go directly to 18000 one?

A bit lazy but sure, why not.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if we could purchase these from the NPC stablemaster. Like we can get research scrolls with writ vouchers or in guild stores. Would be a good gold sink.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol and you would *** off every player who's logged in everyday and taught 14 characters all the riding passives.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qbit wrote: »
    It would be nice if we could purchase these from the NPC stablemaster. Like we can get research scrolls with writ vouchers or in guild stores. Would be a good gold sink.

I like this idea too
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol and you would *** off every player who's logged in everyday and taught 14 characters all the riding passives.

Most likely, but since my request involves spending more crowns, I figured it might have a chance, lol
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

I was actually thinking like 5500 and like 15000 but yeah, something like that
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

I was actually thinking like 5500 and like 15000 but yeah, something like that

Don't hold back. When I setup a new toon, the first thing I do is give the mount max stamina, speed, and carry. It would be nice if we could do it all at once from the crown store.