The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Predict Elsweyr Chapter Features

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Assuming Elsweyr is the next chapter, predict the chapter features that ZOS will advertise.

*New Khajiit subrace, Ohmes Furstock
*Any race any alliance now base game
*sword and rune weapon skill line
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Nercomancer ... must keep dream alive!
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unarmed or Fist Weapon Skill Line
    CP200 Gear (Just to screw us because ZOS)
    Argonian forever
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    new lizzards
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skooma mechanics
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one foresees warm sands and in-depth ERP for furries.

Really hope the chapter isn’t Elsweyr though and we can go back and focus on proper races.
    Edited by DPShiro on December 15, 2018 9:56AM
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ever they are, they will be behind a pay wall
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ever they are, they will be behind a pay wall

Sounds like a MMO standard vets would know about
  • Soundso
    Soundso
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game need a skooma smoker personality!
    Yours faithfully,
    Shnurr from Shnurr's Traditional Skooma Manufacture™.

Tamriels highest quality skooma! 100% organic! Very best prices! Don't forget that only Shnurr's Social Skooma Manufacture™ donates hot soup for poor hungry Khajiit orphans! Order now and get a 10% discount!

What our customers say: "Without Shnurr's skooma, this one's feet were wet and cold, after using this amazing product, they were dry and warm. Thank you Shnurr!"
    -Raz-
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arent the Ohmes the Bosmer catgirls? Figures. :p

New 12 person Trial for sure. And since its the khajiit, i wouldn't put it past them doing something with the Thieves Guild.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    new lizzards

How about ruling lizards?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm betting the Rune and 1hander skill line.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭

Whatever it contains, I predict new heights of salty drama in the forums when it hits. ;)
    My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New priority connection for eso+ users with lower ping and reduced lag
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr3sden wrote: »

they *** themselves with warden and warden is still ZOS fail for most people and people still think about another new class with last one still is broken in many different aspects while othere classes needed to suffer by this also
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

they *** themselves with warden and warden is still ZOS fail for most people and people still think about another new class with last one still is broken in many different aspects while othere classes needed to suffer by this also

no you are behind in your necromancer monthly news letter. Us cultist want a skill line!
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    new lizzards

How about ruling lizards?

This sounds wrong xD I meant make them the number one race.
    Edited by Dr3sden on December 15, 2018 11:09AM
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr is not new chapter.
    PC|EU
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Only a mad daedra would think that ;)
    PC EU
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's nothing pointing to Elsweyr chapter, nothing even Khajiit related apart from Baandari crates. And it's more probably a dungeon dlc or sth. For quite some time OP has been hysterically wanting Elsweyr chapter and they keep making threads like this. Manipulating the expectations is not the way to get the chapter you want lol.
    PC|EU
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's nothing pointing to Elsweyr chapter, nothing even Khajiit related apart from Baandari crates. And it's more probably a dungeon dlc or sth. For quite some time OP has been hysterically wanting Elsweyr chapter and they keep making threads like this. Manipulating the expectations is not the way to get the chapter you want lol.

I saw minimum 3 Savannah/desert themed normal (not apex) mounts among the datamined stuff. One of them (https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Helkarn+Wolf) has a description that it's from Eslweyr.
    Personally i'm 99% sure that in 2019 they will bring as minimum zone dlc for Elsweyr. Remember my words and bite me if I won't be right.

Edit: here is a large picture of that wolf.
    gp_crwn_mounts_helkarnwolf_1x1.jpg
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on December 15, 2018 1:43PM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Only Anequina and Tenmar, not Quin-rawl, because a couple of the awkward fur-stocks are said to live only in the South.

Anime cat girls, but only as NPC's (like Naga Argonians)

Whispering Fang skill line :)

Spell Scroll crafting, but it'll turn out that it needs something like an Aetherial Cypher to be able to craft it.

new emotes:

/catterwaul (once started it doesn't stop until you take damage)
    /climbtree
    /stuckuptree
    /scratchfurniture
    /digupgardenplantandcrapinthehole

New "Dead Cat" armour motif.
    KIjnrJM.jpg
    PC EU
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

no you are behind in your necromancer monthly news letter. Us cultist want a skill line!

well skill linewill not be that bad if well designed and balanced (which is very rarely at ZOS) while msot people still writing they want damn class from where is my point to them :P
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sounds plausible BUT do not forget, this is ESO, so to unlock the new class you will need: 100 zombie dust which you can refine into -> 1 death grain -.100 death grains can then be refined into 1 necro plate -> 100 necro plates can then be refined into Necromancer Bars. You will only need 99 bars to unlock the necromancer class....

...oh and the respawn times for zombie nodes will be 4.5 hours :smile:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    Unarmed or Fist Weapon Skill Line

I have a feeling this will happen from Khajiit being stronger in unarmed in Skyrim. Plus, claws.
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I saw minimum 3 Savannah/desert themed normal (not apex) mounts among the datamined stuff. One of them (https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Helkarn+Wolf) has a description that it's from Eslweyr.
    Personally i'm 99% sure that in 2019 they will bring as minimum zone dlc for Elsweyr. Remember my words and bite me if I won't be right.

Edit: here is a large picture of that wolf.
    gp_crwn_mounts_helkarnwolf_1x1.jpg

There's also this conversation from Murkmire. Doubters may doubt, but in the language of MMO hints this looks like a cast-iron guarantee to me.

MURKMIRE SPOILER
    5Ay5xwi.jpg
    PC EU
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I second that motion. Give me Necromancers or give me death.
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of players that take a break from ESO because 2 Sunshine Chapters with Razum Dar in a row.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burning feet and sandy cracks.
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade buffs and sorc nerfs. Business as usual.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nercomancer Spellcrafting ... must keep dream alive!

Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.