The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Crystalfrost Skin! (Age Slider apparently affects it, plz post differences)

• EphemeraCrawford
    EphemeraCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks great with Ice Fortress on top.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is my Ice Mage, the only one of my characters likely to use this skin. Her outfit maybe needs some more work to make the best of it...

DbnpuKE.jpg
    e3xNHh5.jpg
    PC EU
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    My magden in comment under
    Edited by Sythen88411 on December 15, 2018 2:10PM
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    6r0ymv.jpg
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vGUFrXu.jpg
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got my skin last night :) I decided to try it on my favorite Argonian, and here are the two looks I came up with. The first one is with armor, the second is with a costume.

Qc6JnNl.jpg

3YEvUHH.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got my skin last night :) I decided to try it on my favorite Argonian, and here are the two looks I came up with. The first one is with armor, the second is with a costume.

Qc6JnNl.jpg

3YEvUHH.jpg

ice themed leather purses/wallets seem good to me
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Qc6JnNl.jpg

3YEvUHH.jpg

ice themed leather purses/wallets seem good to me

What kind of pretty dress are you matching your purse to?
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the skin. The screenshots really don't do it justice. Some eyeshadow and lip color on my ladies and some facial hair on my man really makes a difference. The one thing I don't like is my khajiit...her tail looks like it should be twisted into a balloon animal.
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun fact, the age slider effects the ice skin. My guy on the left there is maxed out while my friend is near the youngest. At least I'm pretty sure it's the age, it's dark on my other older characters, too. unknown.png?width=990&height=547
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    imo looks great on bosmer.
    NE9JqLW.jpg
    Edited by JesQu on December 17, 2018 4:24AM
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png?width=810&height=456

I think its looking alright, if not zoomed out a little bit.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoolielulu wrote: »
    The one thing I don't like is my khajiit...her tail looks like it should be twisted into a balloon animal.

I think we should be able to do that to a Khajit's tail anyway. A memento or an emote that let's us target a Khajit and for at least 30 seconds their tail is a balloon animal.

“No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Age effect on Crystal frost skin. Minimum Age slider on the left, Maximum on the right
    1Vy62jD.jpg
    bebFrtK.jpg

The max age looks best to me. But it costs a change token, and then when I take the skin off she looks like she might be Witchmother Olyve's grandma :s

PC EU
  • caesarvs
    caesarvs
    ✭✭✭✭
    hJh5vDU.jpg
    Edited by caesarvs on December 17, 2018 4:04PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »
    How it looks on khajiit.
    K0KXLsr.png
    LhlbFQD.png
    WDMCDUd.png

Ewwww. After seeing this, I'm going to bank the rest of my writs and sell them. That is hideous.

Yeah, they should have gone more smooth and glass-like.

Whether clear crystal, or frosted; like Lalique.

Instead they went with dirty, blueish, glacial ice that looks like it's been roughly sawn and hacked at with an ice pick...

Both for this and for the 600 gem Senche.

Still, some people will no doubt like its ruggedness...
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 17, 2018 4:28PM
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to derail the post everyone but.... @Dojohoda .... what motif do you have on chest and legs there?
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a better pic to see the skin and my age slider isn't completely old, but it's probably about 60%. I do like the rugged look.

NiIaNqd.jpg

Edited by tactx on December 17, 2018 5:00PM
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot-2018-12-16-14-23-54-1.png

My Dark Elf Warden, and I'm sure it would match ice Wardens pretty well.
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so ugly. I'm literally only doing this for the achievement and will never use the skin.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so ugly. I'm literally only doing this for the achievement and will never use the skin.

I can’t even bear to have this monstrosity in my collections, so I’ve given up on the achievement and am just selling any writs I get.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to derail the post everyone but.... @Dojohoda .... what motif do you have on chest and legs there?

Its the costume called Arena Gladiator.
    Dojohoda wrote: »

iZnHDbI.jpg

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks very much @Dojohoda :*
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭

95ohsUn.jpg

New skin works pretty well with what my mage usually wears. :)

My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Truly awful looking skin.

On a side note thanks to those who bought mine from Traders, it's taken some effort but I've nearly made a million from this event, still selling for 50k on PS4 today although more slowly than the weekend.

Although the skin isn't good for me I'm turning my gold accumulated from the event into Crowns to buy something I want from the store, I feel a little worn-out now though lol.

I wish you all luck in getting your writs for the skin
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually love the skin :V Looks neato.
    On my main bbu in different lighting conditions (which doesnt has much of an impact but whatevs)
    tumblr_pjwem4hfUA1sa006co6_1280.png
    "Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magblade┇AD
    Alyäia Morningstar
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magplar┇AD
    Poison Avy
    500 CP+┇Bosmer┇Werewolf Stamden┇EP
    Tronto Ebur
    500 CP+┇Imperial┇Frosted Tankden┇EP
    Azaerani
    500 CP+┇Dunmer┇Dovah Kendov MagKnight┇DC
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually love the skin :V Looks neato.
    On my main bbu in different lighting conditions (which doesnt has much of an impact but whatevs)
    tumblr_pjwem4hfUA1sa006co6_1280.png

how does it look on the bosmer?
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Esme Amell (Breton Warden); ugly with the skin, ugly without it.

tumblr_pjwht9zJj21uf33zto1_1280.jpg
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Have you seen the Werewolf and Falkreath skins?
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish it looked like the skin you get temporarily when you eat those festival mints. Now THAT is neat!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens