The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Art - Trap-Dodging, Gold-Snatching Death-Defier.

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
sjckpfd2vh63.png
So I've posted poems and stories here.. but, uh.. never art. Thought this one was good enough to post here??
I'll just quote the original post's description:
'Khajiit I designed yesterday listening to some song about revenge. Might end up being the (main) girlfriend of one of my newest ESO characters.. the vampire who's so flirty, he may as well be a succubus. He's also one of the only male characters I have in that game. xD
Based on a Kamikaze, or a suicide bomber. Cause it sounded good as a Khajiit name and she likes the thrill of being in danger, also brushing with death excites her.
Dunno..'

So she's not a character in the game, but! it was a chance to practice Khajiit anatomy. Please bear in mind I'm not the best artist, but I tried taking a traditional sketch, taking a picture of it, then coloring over it. I can't 'scan' things..

*braces self for comments about her crude style*

also I don't know what the markings on her face and such are. I just colored randomly..
Edited by kadochka on December 17, 2018 12:10AM
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Good job, this is very cute.
    Edited by Dr3sden on December 16, 2018 11:12AM
  • MuchShock
    MuchShock
    ✭✭✭
    Picture: "Is cute, Is original"

Forum: " It's cute and original"

Op: 21cw8ds.jpg
    I have some characters, play the game and do stuff. It's fun sometimes.

Xbox-NA
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr3sden wrote: »
    This is cute good job.
    MuchShock wrote: »
    Picture: "Is cute, Is original"

Forum: " It's cute and original"

Op: 21cw8ds.jpg

AAAA thanks, you guys!! :heart: You're really too sweet!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.