The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CONGRATS ON WINNING EP

• Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    We did it boys, even outnumbered and with our faction affected way more by bugs, lag and fps drops, in the end...

EP WINS!!!!!!

This is not real. EP was at all times, including the 'ocean time zone', with a higher number in the queue. Were rarely in lower numbers.

This is not 'merit' or 'lack of merit', it is a condition of a particular moment.

Not to mention the fact that AD has suffered from so-called 'purple team' and suffers for obvious reasons, AD chooses poor strategies (PVDoor) and of course, it will be a victim of PVP always, even by being easy targets (PVDoor is always an easy target because they do not have skills for PVP, even because they are encouraged to do the PVE in Cyrodiil and not the PVP).

well said
    many agree with you on this, like i said earlier, we go to bed and wake up everything is yellow jaundice and have to retake and paint red again.
    kind of lame.

It's a strange time for PVP because many begin their vacation. There are year-end festivals, festivities, Christmas, New Year. Then we will experience a 'different' queue. We felt it in the past campaign and we will feel and see more in this current campaign.

I just think everyone should have the good sense not to 'kill the server'. Last week I asked AD not to get the whole map in the 'ocean time zone'. Some of them got mad at me, but I do not think they understood or did not understand what they meant: to keep pvp alive and fun, proportional to everyone.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    This is a tired meme at this point.

it will never get old as long as there will be new Zone General players to read it.

The thread has risen to the challenge and proved your point.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad that EP won the campaign even when DC and AD were stacking raids everywhere on the map crashing the game with lag switches and OP cheat engine. Well deserved guys we held strong even when all the odds were against us.

I typed out a thing about how EP is actually the strongest faction cooperation wise, and then realized you’re memeing and I’m dumb.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »

For the record, AD took second, DC third.

Thanks!
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    I'm glad that EP won the campaign even when DC and AD were stacking raids everywhere on the map crashing the game with lag switches and OP cheat engine. Well deserved guys we held strong even when all the odds were against us.

I typed out a thing about how EP is actually the strongest faction cooperation wise, and then realized you’re memeing and I’m dumb.

giphy.gif
    Edited by frozywozy on December 14, 2018 7:28PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmesi wrote: »
    CONGRATS TO EP ON WINNING A TOUGH HARD FOUGHT CAMPAIGN THE LAST 30 DAYS <3

Bmesi you're toxic:) #notmyemp

You cool dough:)
    Edited by Zelos on December 14, 2018 7:29PM
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Godspeed
    Godspeed
    ✭✭✭

Edited by Godspeed on December 14, 2018 7:40PM
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks EP for the most unenjoyable campaign in recent times. Keep up the good work! Mass those 70 man raids and consistently out pop the competition. You are the best.
    Edited by GlorphNoldorin on December 16, 2018 12:41PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks EP for the most unemployable campaign in recent times. Keep up the good work! Mass those 70 man raids and consistently out pop the competition. You are the best.

this is about PC NA vivec.

we EP are constantly fighting 2 alliances on allesia bridge and chal milegate.
    we dont have the amount of people to do what you are suggesting.

Edited by Gilvoth on December 14, 2018 9:33PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks EP for the most unemployable campaign in recent times. Keep up the good work! Mass those 70 man raids and consistently out pop the competition. You are the best.

I want some of whatever you’re on. Please and thank you.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it has been this way for a long time but, does it allways have to be that on this forum people use
    insults to win the aurgument?
    Insults-Header-1.jpg

when will it change?

Edited by Gilvoth on December 14, 2018 9:47PM
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's just frustrating because I'm always getting caught by ep when I'm in stealth because I just move too slowly while in sneak. I feel like zos needs to increase the sneak speeds so I won't get caught and can stay hidden from them. Are you on ep? I have an ep and maybe we can play together sometime!
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭

when will it change?

In your case, probably only when you post something that isn't demonstrably nonsense.

Also congrats to EP. You're playing the game ZoS advertised as designed, and it's tough for me personally to really fault you for that.

TBF I'm tired of having to login and dethrone/scrolls every single day tho.
    Edited by pzschrek on December 14, 2018 10:31PM
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it has been this way for a long time but, does it allways have to be that on this forum people use
    Insults-Header-1.jpg

when will it change?

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Wait, that's not so old-fashioned. Okay, I'll try again.

“Thou sodden-witted lord! Thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows “
    Troilus and Cressida (Act 2, Scene 1)

Wait, what argument am I trying to win with some good old-fashioned insults?

EP vs Team Green?

Oh, in that case, Blood For The PACT!!!!!

(This post is not meant to be taken as a serious response, only as an expression of my good humor over insults on the forums. :) )
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Insults-Header-1.jpg

when will it change?

what argument am I trying to win with some good old-fashioned insults?

the comment was not directed at you personaly, it was intended as a blanket statement to many others, that basicly, he and many others claim that we EP do not fight 2 alliances, and that we have enough people to make 70 man zergs all the time (which is completely false)

as i was stating:

"we EP fight one alliance (AD) at alessia bridge, and another alliance (DC) at chalmen milegate on a constant basis, and we simply do not have the numbers as an alliance to cast 70 man zergs all around like he was claiming."

so i made it clear, and stated the truth about it, as i have just done so again, here above.

and the fact that instead of discussing it, an insult was made against that statement.

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's just frustrating because I'm always getting caught by ep when I'm in stealth because I just move too slowly while in sneak. I feel like zos needs to increase the sneak speeds so I won't get caught and can stay hidden from them. Are you on ep? I have an ep and maybe we can play together sometime!

i strongly agree with you about the need to increase sneak speeds, as well as being able to have greater stealth abilities as per our class rogue type / archer playstyle.
    my apologies though about your request to play with me ingame on EP, i stay solo 100% of the time for many reasons.
    and i will remain that way.

cheers!
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

i strongly agree with you about the need to increase sneak speeds, as well as being able to have greater stealth abilities as per our class rogue type / archer playstyle.
    my apologies though about your request to play with me ingame on EP, i stay solo 100% of the time for many reasons.
    and i will remain that way.

cheers!

TO FIX this game, to ESO dont called 'Conan, The Barbarian Online' in 2019, just need nerf stam classes and give some buffs or skills to mag classes.

Is it, all balance fixed!
    Edited by Iskras on December 15, 2018 12:04AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Insults-Header-1.jpg

when will it change?

what argument am I trying to win with some good old-fashioned insults?

the comment was not directed at you personaly, it was intended as a blanket statement to many others, that basicly, he and many others claim that we EP do not fight 2 alliances, and that we have enough people to make 70 man zergs all the time (which is completely false)

as i was stating:

"we EP fight one alliance (AD) at alessia bridge, and another alliance (DC) at chalmen milegate on a constant basis, and we simply do not have the numbers as an alliance to cast 70 man zergs all around like he was claiming."

so i made it clear, and stated the truth about it, as i have just done so again, here above.

and the fact that instead of discussing it, an insult was made against that statement.

I know :) I know. I play EP, and I'm well familiar with the two places we can always find fights: Chalman to Bleakers and Alessia bridge.

But I found your old fashioned insults comment funny, and wanted to share my odd humor.
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmesi wrote: »

Also if you could come lead the DC pugs be great
    Or I'll come and shield breaker you
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You obviously dont pvp much in Vicec NA. Have you not heard of army of the pact? In fact do you pvp at all in vivec NA?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You obviously dont pvp much in Vicec NA. Have you not heard of army of the pact? In fact do you pvp at all in vivec NA?

i only have 1 PvP character, and he allways only plays PC NA vivic.
    i have only played in the 30 day campaigns since beta 2013

Edited by Gilvoth on December 15, 2018 1:57AM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If the poster below is the guy I'm thinking of, then all he does is sit at Cropsford all day, he would be oblivious to all else sadly.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...and PC/NA/Vivec/EP has a raid leader who brags about coordinating 3 raids at the same location and laughs about how it breaks the server.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You mean like how EP stacked 4 guilds plus pugs and then AD brought 3 guilds to the only keep DC owned on the map this evening? (Great D by team blue, by the way.) If you don't know EP has a guild deliberately stacking 3 full raids and wants to do 4, you've been under a rock somewhere.

Every faction gets double-teamed sometimes. Having the usual brawls at the two frontiers is not the same thing.

@Elong You might be right about that...
  • mikegundy
    mikegundy
    ✭✭✭
    After a hard fought battle, EP emerged victorious. LONG LIVE EMPEROR BMESI!
    Gundysorc - AR50

GM of Hysteria
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭
    YAAAAAAAAA
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

You mean like how EP stacked 4 guilds plus pugs and then AD brought 3 guilds to the only keep DC owned on the map this evening? (Great D by team blue, by the way.) If you don't know EP has a guild deliberately stacking 3 full raids and wants to do 4, you've been under a rock somewhere.

Every faction gets double-teamed sometimes. Having the usual brawls at the two frontiers is not the same thing.

@Elong You might be right about that...

I was there. I did my usual play with the black pieces thing I do. That battle was relatively smooth considering 3 factions were in the courtyard at one point. It went on for 40 minutes in and around one keep.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    mikegundy wrote: »
    After a hard fought battle, EP emerged victorious. LONG LIVE EMPEROR BMESI!

AD had 4 Emperor's in 30 days. EP, only 1, multiply times against empty keeps, fight against outnumbered factions.

I think differently, if I am an emperor once, I pass the opportunity to others. ESO is a collective game.
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭

Insults-Header-1.jpg

when will it change?

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Wait, that's not so old-fashioned. Okay, I'll try again.

“Thou sodden-witted lord! Thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows “
    Troilus and Cressida (Act 2, Scene 1)

Wait, what argument am I trying to win with some good old-fashioned insults?

EP vs Team Green?

Oh, in that case, Blood For The PACT!!!!!

(This post is not meant to be taken as a serious response, only as an expression of my good humor over insults on the forums. :) )

We burn day-light, here read, read, perceive how
    I might be knighted: I fhall think the worfe of fat men as long
    as I have an eye to make difference of men's liking ; and yet he
    would not-fwear, praife women's modefty, and gave fuch orderly
    and well-behaved reproof to all uncomelinefs, that I would have
    fworn his difpofition would have gone to the truth of his words ;
    but they do no more adhere, and keep place together, than
    the hundreth pfalm to the tune of Green Sleeves. What tem-
    peft, I trow, threw this whale, with fo many tun of oyl in his
    belly, a'fhore at Windfor? how fhall I be reveng'd on him ? I
    think the beft way were to entertain him with hope, 'till the
    wicked fire of luft have melted him in his own greafe. Did you
    ever hear the like ?

The Merry Wives of Windsor (Act 2, Scene 2); The Works of Shakespear in Six Volumes by Mr. Pope