The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Indrik Mount

deLioncourt
deLioncourt
✭✭✭✭
The noises it makes...omg.

First of all, it's a deer that BARKS.

And EVERY time you jump..it makes one of these noises:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4uVqM_HFiY
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already a forum thread on this. You didn’t need to start a new one.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, don't get me started, I'm going to relegate the Indrik to an alt I don't even use because of the sprint sound.

I wouldn't have bothered so much collecting feathers if I knew!

The bark x3 times is sickening after a while, it seems a dog is following around and there is no way to get rid of it.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeeesss....The Indrik is evil, and you should not use it!

(Rubbing hands together relishing in the potential scarceness of the mount)
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its bugged...
    It does not appear when summoned a lot of the time, and I just run faster. This never happens on my other mounts.
    Also it seems to be slower than my other mounts.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For any fellow pro tools type users that haven't heard it, it sounds nothing like a dog. It's a very sythnetic sound and if I needed to recreate it with a natural starting point, I would start by rubbing my hand on a balloon and edit from there.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For any fellow pro tools type users that haven't heard it, it sounds nothing like a dog. It's a very sythnetic sound and if I needed to recreate it with a natural starting point, I would start by rubbing my hand on a balloon and edit from there.

Balloondrik! Yes, that's it!

I was disappointed to mount up and discover that it makes the same loud cloppity clop sound of a fully hoofed and shod horse. Obviously sound clipped by someone who has never heard a deer running on pavement. Then the shreiking balloon sound when you hit the spurs, and that was enough for me. Rudolph is now permanently pastured in Artaeum, waiting for the rest of the herd, sometime in 2020.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sat on it, I jumped, i heard the noises and quickly changed mount.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just got my Indrik and I absolutely love it, to be honest. Design, summoning animation, sprint sound. Jumping sound is hilarious, yes, like... wheezing, but not sure from which end =D