The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What to do with leftover event tickets?

Michae
Michae
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The event just started, I already got the Indrink Mount and have tickets to spare (and will most likely earn more). Is there something I can do with those leftover tickets? Can I give them to the other player? Or maybe I can ad least gift/sell feathers?
"I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You'll need those in future events to buy the berries that evolve your Indrik into custom forms.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy more feathers to get second indrik later.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the fourth feather yesterday, and I'll exceed the 12 ticket limit by the event's end, so I think I'll buy another feather and stash away as much tickets as I can for the upcoming events
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Enemoriana But will I be able to buy feathers in later term? I won't have enough tickets leftover for all 4 feathers now.
    @albesca Wait, there's some limit to how much you can have at the end of event?
    Edited by Michae on December 14, 2018 11:25AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • mreisse
    mreisse
    ✭✭✭
    The feathers will return along with whatever new thing ZOS come up with, probably the evolution berries first
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Wait, there's some limit to how much you can have at the end of event?

Yes, you can't have more than 12 tickets in your inventory
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enemoriana But will I be able to buy feathers in later term? I won't have enough tickets leftover for all 4 feathers now.

There is no reason for ZOS to remove feathers at least until all forms will become available. I think they will be even longer.
    There always are players who just started to play. Removing feathers will make indrik unobtainable for them, and this is one less reason to participate in events.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    albesca wrote: »
    Wait, there's some limit to how much you can have at the end of event?

Yes, you can't have more than 12 tickets in your inventory

So that's where my 3 tickets went. This game is terrible at informing you about stuff.

Edit:
    When I think about it I'm not even sure how much tickets I lost. I did all the events and only missed 2 tickets during Witches Festival. So I should have 18? I never could find the tickets in the inventory, I wen't to the Impresario to check them. If I unknowingly lost this many that's a shame. It was possible to earn enough for two sets of feathers during the events.

Well, I won't cry about it but it's a shame this wasn't comunicated more clearly.
    Edited by Michae on December 14, 2018 12:05PM
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I won't cry about it but it's a shame this wasn't comunicated more clearly.

It was shown in your wallet at all times the amount of Event Tickets you had, and it showed the maximum was 12.

Couldn't really of been much clearer tbh
    Edited by molecule on December 14, 2018 12:23PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @molecule
    Ok, shame on me then, I really didn't see this.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    albesca wrote: »
    I bought the fourth feather yesterday, and I'll exceed the 12 ticket limit by the event's end, so I think I'll buy another feather and stash away as much tickets as I can for the upcoming events

just be aware that although you can get additional feathers, you can't make a 2nd nascent indrik from a 2nd set of 4 feathers until the first one is evolved, which will take 4 berries when they come out next year...and according to the live server in-game help article on evolving the indriks, the berries will be available for a limited time...zos hasn't verified cost yet for the berries, but according to the PTS, each berry will be 10 tickets, and they did verify that you will need 4 berries for the evolution