The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Life Writ: Breton Bed, Bunk? Can you buy pattern from an NPC?

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
I get this as one of my New Life Writs, everything that was listed on TTC is gone (i'm assuming other's have gotten this as well)...are you able to purchase this pattern from an NPC or is this just some BS? Are they expecting people to try to farm specific patterns ontop of trying to farm the writs?
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe it was stated that you could but the patterns from NPCs for the New Life Writs.
    New Life Charity Writs

In addition to the above rewards, New Life Festival Gift Boxes can now also include New Life Charity Writs! These new, event-exclusive writs task you with creating simple furnishing items to donate in the spirit of the season. Once you’ve completed one of these new writs, you can turn it in to any writ return location for its item type. If you don’t have the recipe required to craft the writ, visit the relevant crafting vendor to pick it up.
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭

Um...it actually tells you where to buy it when you accept the quest.

So no, it's not 'just some BS', and no one is 'expecting people to try to farm specific patterns on top of trying to farm writs' .

Drama much? :o

You can get these from the relevant crafting merchants, clothier, blacksmith etc.
    My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy that recipe from any clothier merchant.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »
    You can buy that recipe from any clothier merchant.

thanks, my bad. i noticed a few other bunk beds listed under woodworking and assumed this would be made/sold under woodworking as well.