The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where to enter PaySafeCard code for subscription?

Samadhi
Samadhi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I wrote a ticket about this, but figured I would ask here as well.

Can anyone inform me of how to enter my PaySafeCard to make payment for my subscription plan?
The only options I see are Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to put my order in so I can get back to accessing my account, but I can't seem to find how to use the PaySafeCard, despite the help entry here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7830/kw/charge mentioning that PaySafeCard is an option.
    =/
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    GvInhGW.png
    Does this look at all familiar? Under the big white PRICE$$$ parts, there is a little box for enter game time code, tried that?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8223/kw/charge
    Edited by otomodachi on April 7, 2014 3:49PM
    What do you gain by criticizing a CSR complaint?
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    otomodachi wrote: »
    GvInhGW.png
    Does this look at all familiar? Under the big white PRICE$$$ parts, there is a little box for enter game time code, tried that?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8223/kw/charge

Tried that, didn't work.
    Fairly certain that the Game Time Code option refers exclusively to the ESO-specific cards that are not available at local retail yet.

PaySafeCard is underneath the Subscription options when choosing the Recurring option:
    prfodsz.jpg

But continuing to the payment page does not list PaySafeCard as an option to use:
    aw2HcRM.jpg

I really just want to get this paid and get back to my game time.
    =/

Thank you for the input though.
    Edited by Samadhi on April 7, 2014 4:00PM
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7552/~/my-paysafe-card-is-not-working-as-a-form-of-payment-to-purchase-the-elder

You can try a support ticket but you're gonna get told to refund your card and find another way to play.

If you can research the names of some of the green or brown mods, one of them MIGHT have a fix for this, but they are having trouble noticing people's fixable issues on the forum.

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_HugoP @ZOS_AlanG‌

@Samadhi is OP and he can not find the place to choose PAYSAFE cards as his method of pay.
    Edited by otomodachi on April 7, 2014 4:06PM
  • Yoced
    Yoced
    Soul Shriven
    I just paid with PaySafeCard without any problem, it appears just on the right of PayPal. I don't know if the country you're in has anything to do with it, might be... Contact the support, they're very efficient (at least during the beta, haven't tried it since).

Anyway, since there is a big maintenance, you're not missing anything at the moment. Good luck with your problem.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @otomodachi
    I hope it does not come to that, I live out in the backwoods by a marsh and I was only able to get a PaySafeCard due to a stroke of luck with the local post office being a supplier. None of the other listed options appear to be available in my area.
    I appreciate you taking the extra time to pull up that response though, I have had some trouble finding information through the search.

@Yoced
    I am in Canada, so I will hope that it was an oversight on the website.
    I submitted a ticket to support, hopefully they will be able to help sort my issue out.
    Your response gives me a bit of hope in terms of the method still being accepted as listed though, thank you.
    Edited by Samadhi on April 7, 2014 4:20PM
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    @otomodachi
    I hope it does not come to that, I live out in the backwoods by a marsh and I was only able to get a PaySafeCard due to a stroke of luck with the local post office being a supplier. None of the other listed options appear to be available in my area.
    I appreciate you taking the extra time to pull up that response though, I have had some trouble finding information through the search.

@Yoced
    I submitted a ticket to support, hopefully they will be able to help sort my issue out.
    Your response gives me a bit of hope in terms of the method still being accepted as listed though, thank you.
    @otomodachi

@Yoced

RE support ticket system- do NOT reply to the email you receive when you open your ticket, unless a CS rep comes in and falsely closes your ticket. Replying to that email appears to be set up to re-open your ticket at the bottom of the queue.
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    @otomodachi

@Yoced
    @otomodachi

@Yoced

RE support ticket system- do NOT reply to the email you receive when you open your ticket, unless a CS rep comes in and falsely closes your ticket. Replying to that email appears to be set up to re-open your ticket at the bottom of the queue.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chose the Phone Support method when I first submitted my ticket.

Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140407-034264.

Still waiting on a callback to hopefully solve this issue.

It's unfortunate to be asked to pay in order to activate my free time, then to be locked out of approved methods of payment.
    :(
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Several hours have passed since I put in a ticket request for a Phone call to remedy this issue.

I'm hesitant to submit a second ticket out of concern of pushing my first one back.

I feel like I am getting a sense of the scale of how many players are having issues with their accounts right now.

I wish this system had been more adequately prepared before being forced upon paying customers.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting.

I look forward to being able to be one of the posters fortunate enough to be able to say " Customer Support sorted out my issue for me."

But, meanwhile, still waiting...
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No call all day.

I wonder if their protocol will have them call tomorrow or what.

Meanwhile, no game for me.

All I want to do is get my subscription started and get in game. :(
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTH they don't accept paysafe?