Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An Xbox catchall role playing guild. (NA)

Weakwiththedawn
Weakwiththedawn
Soul Shriven
So bit of back story: I had created a guild in ESO, for the purpose of just meeting new players to chat with and pass time while playing. Interest was/is low as everyone seems to be looking for a guild with dedication to some aspect of the game. Then someone pointed out to me that they've been looking for an active role playing guild, and I figured that maybe this could be the "direction" to grow in.

So I'll present the idea: The Vestige Collective, a catchall guild for anyone in any faction who wants to role play. The guild can be used to facilitate individual role play groups that move on to their own chat, and can also drive it's own storyline forward based on roster interest. The Collective can pve, pvp, or trade, so long as it's first and foremost a place for role players to meet and grow the community.

The guild back story would be that each member is a "vestige", but unlike the main story line where your player character is literally a fragment of themselves, this is a metaphorical sense of the word. Playets could be survivors of some life changing event and despite their differences these refugees have come together in an attempt to help each other rise from the ashes of their previous life.

I've never role played only using a voice chat interface (though I suppose it's not all that different than playing D&D) so if there is any interest in this I'd like the help of some veterans as officers to maybe set up events or a more cohesive backstory.

Let me know what you think, if you have an idea you think is better, pitch it, and tell me if you'd like an invite. I'd really love to be part of a community of like minded players and I think this would be the most fun way to do it.
  • EJyPt
    EJyPt
    Soul Shriven
    What system and server are you on?
    I may be interested. On xbox NA server
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    I'd be interested in this as well, especially if on Xbox NA.
    My GT is Bryndr
  • TheWolfAmongUs
    Oooh, I'd join that-

[Xbox One]
    [EbonHeart Pact]
    [EU Server]

Gamertag is: "TigerTooth x"

~Bigby <3
  • lord_mido
    lord_mido
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested as well, Xbox NA server, Fuzz 561
  • dustcobb
    dustcobb
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like fun.
    My gamer Tag is BigRedScuzzo
    Send me an invite.
    I am a older gamer 33 with lots of RP experience. Friendly.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Sounds wonderful.
    My gamer tag is Gentle13Storm
    Please invite me.
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • jleclerc
    jleclerc
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely interested in this.

Gamer tag is Gogyn
  • Hegiman
    Hegiman
    Soul Shriven
    Where does this one sign up? This seems almost as sweet as this ones moon-sugar. This one has a gamer tag know as Roxtar73

May the light of the moons guide your path.
  • Legelus01
    Legelus01
    Soul Shriven
    Did this guild get started, and if so, and it is still around please add me

GT= Gravedust 01
    xbox NA
  • tamburello7
    tamburello7
    Soul Shriven
    I would also be interested in joining. I have always felt a bit of an outcast myself. A Bosmer that isn't particularly fond of the Green Pact (I've seen it used for little more than bullying, and I see no problem eating salad) and struggling against stereotypes (I am NOT a thief or a cannibal thank you very much), I have been making my way solo in the world for quite a long time. I spent most of my youth in Morrowind, making friends in high places (I saved Vivec!) I have an apartment in Vivec City. Morrowind will always be home to me, but I'm traveling the world now. I yearn to be helpful to a group though, since my main interest is in healing. When I am alone, I call my bear pet to be my companion, and I have a friendly cliff strider who fights with me quite frequently, and we seem to muddle through ok most of the time. I wonder if I have what it takes to bear the responsibility of healing a hardened group of adventurers. -Alumida

This one is interested in a group, but only if they are going to let her do what Khr'mrissa wants to do. Khr'mrissa has always been alone. This one has lived on the streets all her life, taking what she needs to survive. She is small, and sneaky, and beholden to no one -although she does feel some affinity for other Khajiit. She hasn't had much opportunity to socialize with her own kind growing up as an orphan. She used to be an inky black kitten, but she was captured by a vampire and now she is a sickly grey color and has to spend half her time sneaking up and biting people. It isn't so bad. It makes her fast too. Khr'mrissa adapts, like she always has. She uses two blades and slashes like a whirlwind with them, or, if she can get away with it, she uses a bow and shoots from hiding where nobody can see her. She has an unhelpful little cat that follows her around and meows at inopportune times. She is glad nobody seems to notice this. Consider letting this one join, and she may be of use to you. She can disappear sometimes. That is a useful skill -yes? -Khr'mrissa

I'm a bit afraid to ask to join. I am a shy flower trapped in the body of a hulking orc. My clan never understood my interest in magic, nor my interest in frilly things like dresses jewelry and flowers. I was ridiculed at home, so I ran away and joined the Psijic Order. I have a place there. I am free to pursue whatever magic I desire. I have a home in Alinor, where I first started on my path to becoming a master crafter. I love the pursuit of knowledge in all its forms. I use a lot of destruction magic. Lightning is my favorite because it seems to really do the most damage. And it's spectacular and sparkly too. I don't have a particular distaste for either daedric magic ( I have a Twilight Matriarch that follows me around humming) or necromancy, as some do - although I have noticed that some of the practitioners of these arts are not very nice. I'm not sure what to make of that. I suppose I'm a bit young and naive. I have a lot to learn. The Psijic Order has sent me traveling through Tamriel and so I am making my way - perhaps a bit reluctantly - back to Wrothgar. I find myself easily distracted by people in distress and pretty flowers, or a nice piece of wood. Perhaps my family will accept me more now that I've taken up blacksmithing as well. My father always wanted me to be a Forge wife. - Elgrim dro Bragda

GT Tamburello7 - The only thing my characters have in common is that they're all outcasts. I try to play at least one of these characters at least once a week. RL is really busy. I tend to play during the day East Coast time. If anyone interested in RP wants to team up for something or if you'd like to invite me to your guild I'd love to join.