The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Children of Yokuda broken

amalenczak
For the part of the quest where you have to go into the sewers and kill Naruk and blow up a bunch of barrels, the third barrel isn't showing up and Naruk won't spawn. Problem persists after a /reloadui and a relog.

After Maintenance: Naruk shows up, third barrel remains missing. Nice work ZOS.
  • Xyanade
    Xyanade
    same here.
  • Noth
    Noth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, broken for 3 days now.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks, folks. We'll look into it. Did you get a chance to report this in-game via /bug as well?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • pyrphoros3
    noumerous times and the problem exists for the last 3 days so you should be aware of it if you look into the forum rage that is..... Guys please dont mess up this game.... be swift or this game will die faster than expected
  • rumbazomba
    this bug has been "fixed" some time ago. but the problem persists, isnt that strange? please look into it!
  • LyricalMURDER
    LyricalMURDER
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I've done this quest, there have only been 2 barrels in the underground area, but one of them lets you interact with it twice so you end up getting 3/3. Not sure if this helps you all, but this has been the case for me for quite some time.
  • Bunk
    Bunk
    ✭✭✭
    Would appreciate a fix, thanks
    idiot
  • KevinMK
    KevinMK
    ✭✭
    Still broken.
  • Arkath
    Arkath
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem.
    DC Sorc
    Einherjar [EHJ]
  • Expli
    Expli
    Same problem, but...

I did abandon the quest, got it again, now the sigil wont open the trap door on the first part of the quest...
  • Glaek
    Glaek
    This is still not showing a 3rd barrel for me.
  • Rholo
    Rholo
    ✭✭
    Jessica is a sexy name. Be my gf.
  • Dewster82
    Dewster82
    Thanks, folks. We'll look into it. Did you get a chance to report this in-game via /bug as well?

any sort of update? I mean hotfix? seems like a pretty important quest to progress
  • meirj
    meirj
    same problem here :(
  • Tamerz
    Tamerz
    Still broken. I've logged out, abandoned and restarted, and no matter what there are only 2 barrels.
  • Deseano
    Deseano
    Soul Shriven
    Reported bug ingame, this still persists. Changing instances does not help.
    The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door
  • j.s.e.potterb16_ESO
    3rd day of this quest being bugged and they still haven't added a barrel. Surely that is an incredibly easy thing to fix?
  • tair88b16_ESO
    tair88b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like the third barrel is there, but it hasn't been modified into a quest object. It's just a lootable empty barrel.
  • Iliana
    Iliana
    It was already "broken" on PTS (which I remember reporting).
  • OneSullenBrit
    Yup, just got to this part of the quest, broken for me too.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep ... broken for me too.
  • Briannus
    Briannus
    ...And me.
  • AntonGebbet
    AntonGebbet
    Soul Shriven
    Broken stil....
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What makes it worse is when you mail in a support ticket telling them you've dropped the quest and picked it back up then relogged several times and it still doesn't work....

Then they respond with "hey, have you tried relogging or dropping the quest and picking it back up?"

Read the damn ticket.
  • Silverblade
    Silverblade
    ✭✭
    What makes it worse is when you mail in a support ticket telling them you've dropped the quest and picked it back up then relogged several times and it still doesn't work....

Then they respond with "hey, have you tried relogging or dropping the quest and picking it back up?"

Read the damn ticket.

This 100%. Unimpressed.
    Unsubbed.
    You have 4 days of game time remaining.
  • AshenShugar
    Still broken as of 8:53 PST April 7th.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this has been reported since before early access.
  • AshenShugar
    Taken from today's patch notes:
    Rivenspire
    Shornhelm Divided: High King Emeric should now appear when he should.
    Children of Yokuda: Poison barrels should now spawn on for the step "Foil the Poison Plot."

So it'll be fixed when the servers come back up. Yay!
  • Briannus
    Briannus
    (Hint: Wait for Sigil): I've been waiting and waiting to get into that trapdoor, but nothing happens. More frustrating is seeing other players going in and out but I can't! Fix it please.
  • madmacb16_ESO
    madmacb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the fix :¬)