The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Children of Yokuda broken

• Pistolas
    Pistolas
    Its not fixed... i still can t do that quest :(
  • Kroin
    Kroin
    ✭✭
    Did that quest yesterday not problem at all for me, but i seem to be pretty lucky anyways hadent one broken quest in Stormheaven and Rivenspire, and only one in Gen.
  • Memnock
    Memnock
    ✭✭✭
    Finished the quest yesterday evening after i got home from work , the last barrel was there so i was able to complete the quest
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is, I have found and destroyed all the barrels but I did not kill the boss, because i can not see him! I'm taking damage and ppl around me are fighting but i can not see the enemies.. So the quest is still unfinished.
  • Necroe
    Necroe
    Briannus wrote: »
    (Hint: Wait for Sigil): I've been waiting and waiting to get into that trapdoor, but nothing happens. More frustrating is seeing other players going in and out but I can't! Fix it please.

same even after 1.0.3

edit: fixed with relog

Edited by Necroe on April 15, 2014 10:45AM
  • jrhiattjrb14_ESO
    Ive been waiting for Sigil for 8 days now....
  • Drago
    Drago
    I had got same problem still waiting Sigil
  • Pixie123
    Pixie123
    Necroe wrote: »
    Briannus wrote: »
    (Hint: Wait for Sigil): I've been waiting and waiting to get into that trapdoor, but nothing happens. More frustrating is seeing other players going in and out but I can't! Fix it please.

same even after 1.0.3

edit: fixed with relog
    yep same, 4 relogs and fixed for me too :)
    Edited by Pixie123 on April 16, 2014 8:12AM
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    @Briannus, I've got the same problem. Waiting for Sigil. I've dropped the quest and followed chain back to the same spot. Not sure if this is because I intimidated the peasant outside.
  • Nintendoboy
    Naruk is unbeatable! Nothing deals damage to him...LITERALLY!
    Edited by Nintendoboy on April 17, 2014 11:53AM
  • Nintendoboy
    Yerterday evening I was able to kill him...I think it was a temporary bug
  • price520211_ESO
    i waited 6 hours yesterday for sigil to show up and open the trap door ... abandoned the quest since reload and relog didn't do anything ... same thing today ... sigil is awol