The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Definition of Gud

• baronzilch
    baronzilch
    ✭✭✭
    Spell Strategist seems meh to me. Targets often get changed more often than 5 seconds... only build that it would look good on (for PvP) might be a magblade stealth ganker. Don't have a clue about PvE, figured it would be BiS for the prices I am getting, lol.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool beans! Leave it to creative minds to put powerful builds together.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well said.
    i hope we see more builds that people make because its easy to get bored with same old same old builds.

it helps alot that every quarter we get new type armor sets, is fun to play around making new builds all the time.
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭

well said.
    i hope we see more builds that people make because its easy to get bored with same old same old builds.

it helps alot that every quarter we get new type armor sets, is fun to play around making new builds all the time.

Which is why, patch after patch, i still keep playing my shieldbreaker snipeblade.
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    baronzilch wrote: »
    Spell Strategist seems meh to me. Targets often get changed more often than 5 seconds... only build that it would look good on (for PvP) might be a magblade stealth ganker. Don't have a clue about PvE, figured it would be BiS for the prices I am getting, lol.

Spell strategist is BIS for solo magsorc PvP imho

- all open world mag sorc skills are single targeted
    - it provides far more dmg compared to julli/necro/spinner against potatoes (which don’t have very high resist)
    - It provides same dmg far better uptime compared to clever alchemist
    - It buffs all you dmg (magic, shock, fire)
    - You don’t have much heals on mag sorc which scale from spell dmg (so it’s ok that SS is not buffing your heals).
    - You never switch targets In the middle of sorc burst: you either finish curse -> bla-bla -> frag burst and go next target, or switch to defense. The only possible reason I can imagine to switch target with sorc - to execute someone, but endless fury hits hard enough even without SS buff.

Overall I run SS + BT + bloodspawn on my sorc, and hit 40k frags on mobs. Since PvP pugs doesn’t differ much from PvE mobs in term of resists and overall gameplay, I frequently hit them with 15k+ frags, and its very satisfying and feels like what sorc used to be in 2016.
    So I gladly give the guy up there 120k for SS fire destro + 3 body pieces.

Edited by Neloth on December 4, 2018 8:29AM
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still trying to understand this build.

What skill is buffed by the physical damage?

Is it DW/BOW on a sorc running hurricane and casting all his magic cheese?
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add Spin to Win to that list.
    The best BG killers use that as spammable, or at least some of them believe they are the best
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • SubversusReformed
    SubversusReformed
    ✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    @amir412 no it was banned, so I used Knight Slayer instead (that they banned afterwards).

Did you end up giving your winnings back? Arguably the most entertaining tournament to watch to date man hahahaha, keep it up!
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    @amir412 no it was banned, so I used Knight Slayer instead (that they banned afterwards).

Did you end up giving your winnings back? Arguably the most entertaining tournament to watch to date man hahahaha, keep it up!

I wasn't asked for the money, but they couldn't stand me being around and immune to their drama so they kicked me from the discord :)

Curious to see the rules for the next tournament.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club