Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Where do I get cross-alliance furnishing?

Actually_Goku
Actually_Goku
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I’m wondering - how do I get cross-alliance achievement furnishings without having to roll a character in that specific alliance? I am specifically after shields. I don’t mind getting to veteran via battlegrounds to get banners for the other 2 alliances, and I have the requisite achievements “hero of the *insert alliance*” but is there a vendor that sells the other alliance shields?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are BoE you can get them at guild traders. idk if they are or not. Correction. I do know some are BoP, the higher level ones are for sure.
    Edited by idk on December 6, 2018 3:11AM
    Really, idk
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can hop a boat or wayshrine over to that alliance and start the main quest there. I wouldn't call it "easy" since it's a pretty long process to work through the entire main quest, but there's nothing preventing you from earning achievements in other alliances.

EDIT CORRECTION: I just looked it up, and since the "Hero" achievements are tied to zone quests, it's more than the main quest... you basically have to clear every zone in that alliance. So that's even more work... but still very much doable on one character.
    Edited by BlackSparrow on December 6, 2018 6:40PM
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Elsweyr, yay or nay?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "If circumstances try to drive me there, maybe. Right now, it just sounds like a lot of sand in my boots."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "The simple thought of it dries my scales. I ventured into Elsweyr long ago, but I may be getting too old to make the journey again."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to seeing her home sands again. Perhaps she will make her home village many fish sticks!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I could do much with a good dragon hide."
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "I see little need to muck about some ancient tomb. Too much work to do elsewhere. No, that was not an intentional pun."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "Stealing from the Ban Daar is always a fun challenge. Sometimes, they steal their stuff back!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "While I try to stay at Swum-Many-Waters' side, the whispers of an undead threat worry me."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. The lady Mephala spins many webs, and I can see there being benefit in sending me into the path of an undead invasion."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hear there will be dragons. I would be a disappointment to my Nord heritage if I did not try to slay them."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "I have little desire to waltz across the desert for weeks at a time. It's terrible for the complexion."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'm kinda busy up in Wrothgar, sorry!"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "The Khajiit usually throw some nice contracts my way. I'm sure Jimila will have something that will take me there."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one is happy to check back on her homeland after grand adventures drew her away! Let the kittens call her -dra instead of -daro now!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "My lady Meridia does detest the undead. I may need to sneak out on my duties on Artaeum to address it."

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can hop a boat or wayshrine over to that alliance and start the main quest there. I wouldn't call it "easy" since it's a pretty long process to work through the entire main quest, but there's nothing preventing you from earning achievements in other alliances.

@BlackSparrow If you read the first sentence of the OP you would see you have essentially stated what OP already said they are aware of. So that is not the answer to the question they asked.
    Really, idk
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

@BlackSparrow If you read the first sentence of the OP you would see you have essentially stated what OP already said they are aware of. So that is not the answer to the question they asked.

No, the OP specifically asked about ROLLING a character in that alliance. Moving your current character over is not the same as rolling a new character.

And since I'm pretty sure you can't sell achievement furnishings because they're account-bound, that's probably the only answer they'll get. *shrug*
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Elsweyr, yay or nay?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "If circumstances try to drive me there, maybe. Right now, it just sounds like a lot of sand in my boots."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "The simple thought of it dries my scales. I ventured into Elsweyr long ago, but I may be getting too old to make the journey again."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to seeing her home sands again. Perhaps she will make her home village many fish sticks!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I could do much with a good dragon hide."
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "I see little need to muck about some ancient tomb. Too much work to do elsewhere. No, that was not an intentional pun."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "Stealing from the Ban Daar is always a fun challenge. Sometimes, they steal their stuff back!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "While I try to stay at Swum-Many-Waters' side, the whispers of an undead threat worry me."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. The lady Mephala spins many webs, and I can see there being benefit in sending me into the path of an undead invasion."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hear there will be dragons. I would be a disappointment to my Nord heritage if I did not try to slay them."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "I have little desire to waltz across the desert for weeks at a time. It's terrible for the complexion."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'm kinda busy up in Wrothgar, sorry!"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "The Khajiit usually throw some nice contracts my way. I'm sure Jimila will have something that will take me there."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one is happy to check back on her homeland after grand adventures drew her away! Let the kittens call her -dra instead of -daro now!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "My lady Meridia does detest the undead. I may need to sneak out on my duties on Artaeum to address it."

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)