Where do I get cross-alliance furnishing?

Actually_Goku
Actually_Goku
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I’m wondering - how do I get cross-alliance achievement furnishings without having to roll a character in that specific alliance? I am specifically after shields. I don’t mind getting to veteran via battlegrounds to get banners for the other 2 alliances, and I have the requisite achievements “hero of the *insert alliance*” but is there a vendor that sells the other alliance shields?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are BoE you can get them at guild traders. idk if they are or not. Correction. I do know some are BoP, the higher level ones are for sure.
    Edited by idk on December 6, 2018 3:11AM
    Really, idk
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can hop a boat or wayshrine over to that alliance and start the main quest there. I wouldn't call it "easy" since it's a pretty long process to work through the entire main quest, but there's nothing preventing you from earning achievements in other alliances.

EDIT CORRECTION: I just looked it up, and since the "Hero" achievements are tied to zone quests, it's more than the main quest... you basically have to clear every zone in that alliance. So that's even more work... but still very much doable on one character.
    Edited by BlackSparrow on December 6, 2018 6:40PM
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Will you be going to Summerset?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "Ugh. I have little interest in being looked down upon by a bunch of altmer. My own kind do that enough already."
    Swum-Many-Waters, argonian healer: "Perhaps. It seems there is daedric trouble afoot, and I do ever feel the need to lend a claw."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to working with Raz again!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I have often wondered what it would be like to hunt a griffin..."
    Lorenyawe, altmer scholar: "I suppose I could be convinced to go. There are strange planar anomalies afoot, and I rarely turn down an opportunity to study such things."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "The riches of Summerset are infamous. I'm already planning ways to steal them."
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "Where Swum-Many-Waters goes, I go, and I, too, find myself drawn to defend against a daedric threat."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. But it would not be to defend the island from my lady Mephala, oh no."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "Bah. I don't want to deal with more stodgy high elves, but if my queen asks me to..."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "The courts of the altmer are even more cut-throat than those of the Imperial City before the soulburst. I might go just as a matter of curiosity, but I do not suspect I will stay for long."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Go to an island full of high elves? What kind of crazy do you have to be to want to do that?"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "If I get a contract, sure. Otherwise, nah."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one was not planning to, but it seems fate has pulled her here. There's nothing like adventure to draw one out of retirement!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can hop a boat or wayshrine over to that alliance and start the main quest there. I wouldn't call it "easy" since it's a pretty long process to work through the entire main quest, but there's nothing preventing you from earning achievements in other alliances.

@BlackSparrow If you read the first sentence of the OP you would see you have essentially stated what OP already said they are aware of. So that is not the answer to the question they asked.
    Really, idk
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

@BlackSparrow If you read the first sentence of the OP you would see you have essentially stated what OP already said they are aware of. So that is not the answer to the question they asked.

No, the OP specifically asked about ROLLING a character in that alliance. Moving your current character over is not the same as rolling a new character.

And since I'm pretty sure you can't sell achievement furnishings because they're account-bound, that's probably the only answer they'll get. *shrug*
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Will you be going to Summerset?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "Ugh. I have little interest in being looked down upon by a bunch of altmer. My own kind do that enough already."
    Swum-Many-Waters, argonian healer: "Perhaps. It seems there is daedric trouble afoot, and I do ever feel the need to lend a claw."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to working with Raz again!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I have often wondered what it would be like to hunt a griffin..."
    Lorenyawe, altmer scholar: "I suppose I could be convinced to go. There are strange planar anomalies afoot, and I rarely turn down an opportunity to study such things."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "The riches of Summerset are infamous. I'm already planning ways to steal them."
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "Where Swum-Many-Waters goes, I go, and I, too, find myself drawn to defend against a daedric threat."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. But it would not be to defend the island from my lady Mephala, oh no."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "Bah. I don't want to deal with more stodgy high elves, but if my queen asks me to..."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "The courts of the altmer are even more cut-throat than those of the Imperial City before the soulburst. I might go just as a matter of curiosity, but I do not suspect I will stay for long."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Go to an island full of high elves? What kind of crazy do you have to be to want to do that?"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "If I get a contract, sure. Otherwise, nah."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one was not planning to, but it seems fate has pulled her here. There's nothing like adventure to draw one out of retirement!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)