The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Server Selection Issue

Sylianwe
Sylianwe
✭✭✭
Hello,

I've been searching the forum for similar threads, yet couldn't find any so hopefully this issue will be solved.

I would like to start by thanking ZOS for providing magnificent entertainment during these personal, difficult times. I honestly love this game. I'm (still) fairly new to ESO, started in August 2018, yet have unfortunately been having an account issue since day 1.

I live in Europe (Belgium to be specific), but found myself on the NA server caused by a glitch. By the time I realised I was on the wrong server, I had already invested too much in my/my fiancé's character(s).

Starting over is unfortunately not an option. I'm also a paying costumer (Eso Plus Membership).

As there is a current maintenance going on and it's "only" a matter of data-transfer, would you be so kind to migrate my character so I can finally game in my own time zone? It would seem to me it's only a fair service to provide since this was caused by a game-malfunction.

Gaming on the NA server has limited me greatly, both on-line as offline, due to a huge time zone/ population difference. This has limited me to an extend I will not be able to keep my subscription if this issue isn't fixed.

Here is my information:

Platform:

Xbox One

Server:

NA

Residence:

Belgium (Europe)

GamerTag:

MalekithMalfoy

I can provide my VISA and credit card details through mail.

Should there be any costs, I'm more than happy to oblige. I just want to be able to keep gaming.

Thank you for reading.

The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹