Edited by Kilnerdyne on December 2, 2018 8:47PM
Server: PC / EU
House: Coldharbour Surreal Estate
Map Name: Tree of Souls
What is it?
What do you need?
- Jumping Map/Puzzle in a Tree design with a Dwemer/Daedric style.
- Solo or Co-op.
- Objective/Quest: Reach the top.
- The Level is split into 5 different Stages of increasing difficulty.
- Once you complete a Stage (designated by the Daedric Doorways) you cannot fall back to the start of the Level, only the start of a Stage.
You'll need a Gap Closer ability. Any of the below skills will work:
- Critical Rush (Two Handed)
- Shield Charge (One Hand & Shield)
- Focused Charge (Templar)
There are 20 Target Dummies placed to help you get around on the map, just use your gapcloser to get to them!
Nightblade's Teleport Strike/Ambush/Lotus Fan doesn't work on some Target Dummies so use one listed above
What would be nice to have?
How to get to the level?
- Undo (Psjiic Skill line) - Charge your Undo Ultimate on Target Dummies to gain an extra chance at jumps!
- Shadow Image (Nightblade, Shadow)
- A Friend to join you - This puzzle can be done in Co-op by Duelling a partner between Target Dummies. Use your Gap Closer to get back to your partner if you fail a jump!
- Nature's Grasp (Waren, Green Balance) - If with a friend use this to get back to where you were!
- Easy Difficulty
This stage should be quite straightforward after a few tries. It's a long stage but fairly easy, only a few moderately difficult jumps.
- Easy Difficulty
Inside the tree, this stage is more of a fun stage to get you higher up as fast as possible. Many Target Skeletons on this stage and you do go quite high up for some dangerous jumps.
- Hard Difficulty
I hope you brought some Soul Gems because this stage can be quite difficult, and it's a long stage also. Lots of precarious jumps between pipes & trophies higher up. There are 2 jumps here you could call side-jumps as they require you to walk along & suddenly jump left or right onto another small pipe. Good luck with those!
- Very Hard Difficulty
Back inside the tree except now the jumps are difficult. Pipes, pipes & more pipes everywhere. Luckily there's a skeleton in range at all times that you can charge Undo on so if you have that skill it's great at this part.
- Nightmare Difficulty
This stage is only actually 10-15 jumps but each is very difficult (at least I hope so). If you planned to die on top of a tree now is a good time to fullfil your destiny.
Video of a runthrough (mistakes included) that took around 12 minutes.
Thanks for reading/watching, and if you decide to visit & give it a try good luck to you! Post a screenshot of yourself at the end if you can make it!
A very special thanks to @Bagatur, @pandros1484, @tapalori, @paulsgruff, @Glaiceana, @Uzzgrock, & @susannesusanne1 for all their help with making & testing the house.