Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weirdest PUG ever

mairwen85
mairwen85
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So... I'm not sure if this is a thing, some reddit sub forum prank or something, but, wow, the weirdest thing just happened to me. I'm queuing for my daily random, end up in fang Lair with 3 naked people. Honest, no armour, at all, just 3 of them running around in their skivvies... It was funny, a good bit of unexpected lightheartedness, regardless of the number of deaths to trash.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Naked raiding.

I know some guilds do this. Also in other games. o:)
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably that was "Naked and afraid" RP. xD
    Dang... I wish I could find a group for that. :))
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Naked people doing serious things is funny. Don't care who you are 🙂
    Edited by mairwen85 on December 16, 2019 6:42AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to run with a group called "The Naked Nords", that was a lot of fun, especially in Cyrodiil ...
    w00t.gif
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The important question of course is: Did you take your armour off as well to join them? :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    The important question of course is: Did you take your armour off as well to join them? :D

Actually, I didn't! Regrets! Was too busy wiping tears from my eyes. A templar in her knickers frantically jabbing skeletons like a mad woman... O my days...

Obviously we didn't make it passed the managerie, but all in good fun.
    Edited by mairwen85 on December 3, 2018 10:02PM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably that was "Naked and afraid" RP. xD
    Dang... I wish I could find a group for that. :))
    Yes, you start without gear and you have to use that you find in the dungeon.
    Its an insane consept but pretty cool, the pit in fallout 3 worked that way. Had been nice for an quest chain i think.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fang Lair is the last place I'd want to end up with 3 naked people...
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    So... I'm not sure if this is a thing, some reddit sub forum prank or something, but, wow, the weirdest thing just happened to me. I'm queuing for my daily random, end up in fang Lair with 3 naked people. Honest, no armour, at all, just 3 of them running around in their skivvies... It was funny, a good bit of unexpected lightheartedness, regardless of the number of deaths to trash.

This is the new meta.... @Gilliamtherogue approved. He always said before he left that "Nothing is BiS". I guess we never understood what he meant until now. Nake Runs are the new Meta and I expect to see that achievement requirement come next chapter or dungeon pack.... :D:D
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Yeah, it's a thing. Sometimes groups get together and do no armour runs. Really shows you how much your gear helps.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did something similar when someone needed help with the Alik'r Mummy King, so I helped on a level 9 Sorc and boxed the thing to death. He gave me a /Bow at the end ahaha
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I fear I may never unsee the orc squat blocking and dodge rolling in his y-fronts...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    I did something similar when someone needed help with the Alik'r Mummy King, so I helped on a level 9 Sorc and boxed the thing to death. He gave me a /Bow at the end ahaha
    You need to gear up :)
    BOzMmnDl.jpg

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    You need to gear up :)
    BOzMmnDl.jpg

Hell Yeah, I love my broom. Thwump!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Fang Lair is the last place I'd want to end up with 3 naked people...

I don't see why, most of the enemies in there are extra naked, including the final boss.