The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Level 50" Character achievement has not triggered (PC EU)

wearsidehero
Problem on pc, eu server

Character name: Barachiel of Elunore

I only have one character and I have 3000 ish hours of game time all on that one character, I got to level 50 in January 2018 and the achievement did not log and is still outstanding. I have an ambition to try and get all achievements and although this is fairly unlikely I would at least like to try. Please can someone at zenimax manually update the database.

sh5fc9r8iert.png

Many Thanks
Edited by wearsidehero on November 28, 2018 5:31PM
  • wearsidehero
    Can a community manager please put this in front of one the developers so they can put a yes instead of no on the database for the achievement.

I have used the /bug about 4 times and the support staff keep trying to offer me a VMA weapon.

Can I have the achievement please
  • wearsidehero
    Does ZOS even look at these pages?
  • wearsidehero
    I thought the community managers maybe looked over these pages to assist in helping the community out with their problems?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • wearsidehero
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA

does copying the lot of them in help raise attention?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you submitted a ticket on the support site for this? I've had bugged achievements in the past and support was able to manually unlock them for me (that was back at launch year though).

If you haven't done so already either make a ticket in game or via the support site here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • wearsidehero
    Hi Turelus Thank you for your reply

I have entered a few support tickets:-

in september - 180929 - 002582 unresolved
    in October - 181027 - 001141 unresolved
    In November - 181007 - 003687 (this one has about 20 replies and is still open) still unresolved
    opened today -181216 - 001052 - told to do in game bug feedback

I also did in game /bugs

180929 - 002573
    181027 - 001165
    181103 - 003651
    181123 - 001723

All of these were never replied to, Its really impressive how unhelpful they have been with what is a really quite an easy thing to fix

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally multiple tickets doesn't help too much because it'll be a different case each time and will be starting over, best tip to bump (reply) to an open ticket if you've not heard anything yet.

There is also a technical support section on the forums which has a general support (link) and gets a little bit more monitoring from support staff as this bug report section to my knowledge is more about us submitting reports which their bug teams read through.

I'll tag @ZOS_BillE though as they're normally the most active person on the support forum, hopefully they can take a look at the tickets or pass them along to someone who can help.

Edited by Turelus on December 13, 2018 1:29PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • wearsidehero
    Hi Turelus

Thanks again, I only opened multiple tickets as they got closed without reply, but thank you for the technical support link, I will give that a go.

• wearsidehero
    Billie did get back to me, and told me someone would be in touch, that was a month ago, and no contact whatsoever, this ticket has been running for 6 months now, seeing as it would take someone about 20 seconds to fix it, why would they keep ignoring paying customers.

please fix your game, please someone get in touch