The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

system requirements

kvellis
kvellis
Soul Shriven
stupid question, but still ask it. is there at least a chance to play eso if the video card is 560 ti and 2 GB of RAM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2GB of RAM is not enough, I'd say, unless that's referring to your graphics card.

I run Windows without a swap file and I have 8GB. That works fine, but if I have a browser open at the same time, the game may crash. In other words game + 1x browser session already runs up to the limit. When ZOS say minimum is 3GB, your machine will probably swap to disk quite heavily, resulting in bad performance.

Wouldn't be too concerned about your graphics card, and I have a Q9650, the top Intel CPU ... from 2008, albeit with a 20% overclock.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB