Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What alliance do you PVP on?

• Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Only DC. I also only have DC characters.

FOR THE COVENANT
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More than one (plz specify fave)
    I'm with the PvE alliance..
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Funny how its pretty even so far. Then again there are a lot of faction swappers who play based on which side is winning the current campaign.

But im 100% Pact, every character is a red.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tri faction alliance swapping scum. WTB mercenary alliance that can fight all three.

If I had to pick one though, DC is a home faction more than any other. Where I play has more to do with what character I’m currently working on and/or who I wanna play with more than anything else. I’m sure some people faction swap based on who’s winning but personally I much prefer playing on the faction thats losing. Less keeps on the faction I’m on=more room for activities.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Tri faction alliance swapping scum. WTB mercenary alliance that can fight all three.

Exactly that^^

I have toons on all factions and play on any based on what class I feel like playing and which friends I wanna play with.
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    CyrusArya wrote: »

Exactly that^^

I have toons on all factions and play on any based on what class I feel like playing and which friends I wanna play with.

xXGBQej.jpg

Haha I have 7 AD for PvP and 1 DC for PvE back before I got any race any alliance.
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaiWenji wrote: »
    xXGBQej.jpg

How dare you call me neutral! I am probably around chaotic good.
    I like to hate on everyone equally.
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play on all three because I like playing all three factions and this is a game that is suppose to be about play as you want not how others tell me to play

Plus on a side note I wanted to play all races and all classes stam and mag so without a free any alliance pack you have to select each race to each alliance but I like playing them all I have my favourite builds yes but not factions as they all have their good points but also have their negative points but seen as I play the way I want it doesn’t bother me about factions
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Oops should have picked the 4th option. I only care for transmute stones and leave right after I get my 100k on all 3 factions. Cyro is too toxic for me and the perfomance is sub par overall.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    There is a slight problem with this poll. The populations are likely different per server. I know that DC has the smallest population on PC-NA-Vivec, but I have heard that on the consoles, it is the largest.
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    wolf486 wrote: »
    Bosmer was my first character so I've spent the most amount of time with AD and kinda like it.

Ended up buying the any alliance thing and now 5 of my 8 are all EP. Had much more fun playing with EP than AD. My only DC characters are level 30 and haven't spent much time yet with them
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Just taking a quick vote here to settle a guild debate earlier today... I believe the EP has the most players, followed by AD, and then DC.

If you play more than one - I’ll leave an option for that as well. Though I’d rather people pick the one they like the most in that case.

Dont make AD for PVP now. This game lopsidedly favors EP. AD will never win a PVP campaign in near future for atleast a year and even close. EP has bunch of racists to deal with . Free AP mania for EP.
    AD will lose all campaign by a distant margin by atleast 10000 points in each campaign.
    Magic sorc intentionally nerfed to oblivion to appease EP DKs for free kills. AD will take time to build their alternate PVP characters and many AD players already left the game while EP and probably DC remain constant. DK vs magic sorc is a free kill.

All alliance campaigns its EP vs DC. AD is not even in equation at-least for a year from now. AD trail by huge margin from rest of the two. Mark my words. This what ZOs balance team wanted and target is achieved with great success. .

And yet AD won the last campaign in NA Vivec
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m tri-factional. Please don’t judge it’s 2018.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Hmmm, funny. To listen to all the faction hoppers you would think 85% of the people do that, rather than the other way around where 85% of the people actually fight for a faction. Interesting....
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mainly Ebonheart Pact but Aldmeri Dominion as secondary
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    AD ONLY..

Every single character is AD (currently 15), if we get to make new characters, they also will be AD only.
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on December 3, 2018 4:26AM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • biggda76
    biggda76
    ✭✭✭
    EP mostly since my main is there and most characters, recently though AD to play with friends that can't on EP for whatever reasons