The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Funny moment in pvp

pkuronen
pkuronen
✭✭✭
Yesterday we were overrun by other alliance and I needed to res in another keep so I decided to run to the middle of enemy players to off myself quickly. Out of crazy thought I switched to walk mode and walked straight to them to go away with style but nobody attacked me. Instead some joined me for a walk.

Nice reminder that gaming is supposed to be fun. Thanks guys for a good moment.
  • AllegraLionheart
    I had somebody do this to me, except they just sat down right in front of me and waited. I didn't know what to do, since I don't wanna kick somebody when they're down, so I just sat down next to her for like, 2 minutes.
    I whispered and asked if they wanted a death port, and they were like "Yeah, that's why I'm sitting. xD"

So, I granted their wish, but tbh I felt bad hitting somebody sitting down. xD

I love little moments of connection with opposing team, it's pretty funny.
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    I have a funny story, it occurred during the IC event. I simply wanted to get to the middle of the sewers so I ran there. On my way I ran passed a blue. I didn't want to fight anyone so I just kept running. Then suddenly people in zone chat were messaging me, "OMG, Senor, run!" Internally I was like, "Okay, that's what I am doing...? Who are these people and how do they know I am running?" I was just about at the center when another person in zone started shouting at me, "Feng is on your tail! Keep running!" I was thinking, "Feng? How in the world do all these people know this? I didn't pass any fellow AD on my way here. Am I being trolled? What's happening?"

So apparently Fengrush was streaming and about 2000 people were watching as a derpy Argonian was just casually running through the sewers in his Forrest Gump shoes, blissfully unaware that a bloodthirsty Feng was trying to catch him. lol
    Edited by SenorCrouch on December 12, 2018 6:45AM
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."