The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to get gloves of Murkmire dropped sets?

Kihamai
Kihamai
✭✭✭✭
I read that gloves of dropped sets are usually found in public dungeons, but Murkmire lacks one of those. Anyone know where to get them?

I've gotten a couple answers of doing dailies, questing, and hunting for chests, but surely those aren't the only ways of obtaining them. It's starting to look that way to me, and if that's the case, I think that was a huge oversight. :\
pc na | trash tier

Best Answer

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackrose prison.
    Answer ✓
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    It may be dumb, but it could be the case that you have to hunt for chests. The lack of dolmens in coldharbour does also make it hard getting jewelry from there, basicly in the same way.
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Blackrose Prison was a super hard PVP oriented challenge? Does it actually just drop stuff equivalent to Public Dungeons?