The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Event causing skill lag?

Hostee
Hostee
✭✭✭
Anyone else having more than usual bar swapping and skill firing lag ?

PS4 NA
Edited by Hostee on October 19, 2018 3:28AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is likely server lag. I was on PC EU last night and the NPCs in a public dungeon were tweaking all over and kept resetting. Most I just walked past and they did not follow. Skills were firing odd as well.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's the same kind of lag like when your weapon gets out of charge. Had a huge impact on my vet cloudrest performance
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • Rokushakubo
    Rokushakubo
    ✭✭✭
    Had taken time away from ESO to sort my health out, coming on only to get daily rewards. Now things have stabilised I returned, bought another 6 months ESO plus and am pretty disappointed that I can't really play the game.

In towns, players are elastic banding around, guild traders and crafting tables are unresponsive, bar swapping and skill firing is delayed and sometimes will backlog, only to fire of in sequentially 10-15 seconds later. I can't do public dungeons due to the above reasons. Literally all I can do right now is decorate my home and farm mats...that is if I'm not getting booted from the server. If this doesn't get addressed soon I'm going to move on from the game. I could have bought Spiderman or RDR2 with the money I paid for 6 months ESO+ but no, I have paid for a game as a service in which the service right now is *** ***. Really disappointed.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have experienced server lag in instances during this event. Skills behave odd and NPCs behave odd as a result.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a few dungeons last night during which my skills were acting up the entire time.
    I also had a ping of 500+ on PC EU while I normally hover around 80-100.

I've never had these kinds of issues before, not even during other events. :/ Though I don't really PvP so can't account for that part. Only time I ever get ping spikes (which is rare), they're just that - a spike of one or two seconds. This lasted the entire evening.

Really hoping it was just because of it being the first Saturday evening of the event..
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    So Hello, I'm not a console person , I play PC. I have been doing a little forum scouring from pc to xbox to here ps4 and would like to ask the same question I sent to the xbox forums,
    Hi, PC player here. Sorry to intrude on your console camp however I would like to ask you guys and gals if there is a way you can test your connection like on pc using CMD window.

I say this because, if you haven't checked it out yet, we , ((meaning pc users)) have found, tested and proved so many times that this internet transit company that zenimax is using, ""Akamai"" is and has been bottle necking our connections Since September, got worse in October, and now in November has made this game for many people, just plain unplayable.

So I was just wondering if online consoles are also being bottle necked by akamai.

Oh by the way, don't bother with tech support or dropping notes to @ZOS_JessicaFolsom because they will not answer, acknowledge, confirm or deny. Customer service is really really really bad here and things, these past few months are just getting worse.

Yeah, so I um, don't mean to intrude in your console gaming camp, but if xbox, and ps4 internet connection is also peered to Akamai, then this is the issue.

Thank you.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag has been really bad since the release of eso.
    There wont be a fix anytime soon, sorry.

(My fix was making a pc and going back to other mmo... Which has zero/very little lag issues even during events)