The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets with Pathfinding

Forvet
Forvet
✭✭✭
I think it would be cool to have pets that include pathfinding. Such as... you could set a pet to static or mobile, so once you set it down it will wander the area accessible to it at will, going up and down stairs, ect. But then you could also set that same pet to Static and it would sit in one place like it does now. Or you could set a route for the pet to walk if just pathfinding won't work. At each end of the track you could set it to sit in that place for a certain amount of time then turn around and come back.
  • Aziara
    Aziara
    ✭✭
    I personally think that manually setting a route would be the best option. I've seen so many homes that have been modded from the original so much that native pathing could be an issue.
    Or at the very least, I want my windhelm wolfhound to LAY down in front of the fire... he just stands there like a goof.
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love this idea! It would certainly add more life to our homes!
    Options