The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

GIVE STAM DKS A SPAMMABLE STAMINA MORPH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
What’s are your ideas for a spammable stamina morph for a dk. I like stonefist to dragon fist increase damage decrease the range and take away the stun.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll give you 2! Venomous Claw and Crushing Weapon.

Enjoy!
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #stamwhipisameme
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Sorcs get one, too?
    Options
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »

Enjoy!

Thread over everyone pack up time to go home.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
    Options
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    I wont be happy till #stamwhip happens
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have it, but its the opposite of dragon breath, still green and clouds tho
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    They got one: venomous claw.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    Options
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crushing weapon would be great if it had a longer duration. 5 seconds I'd say.
    Options
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel wrote: »

yea and it costs 700 stam...pretty cheap (for me).
    Options
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Venomous claw is litterally spammable with crappy regen
    Options
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy!

I'll give you 2 more! Rending Slashes and Shrouded Daggers.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
    Options
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »

Enjoy!

I'll give you 2 more! Rending Slashes and Shrouded Daggers.

Or heavy attacks with Molten Armaments Buff
    Edited by Valykc on November 29, 2018 1:00PM
    Options
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally no time for spammables with all the different dots you need to be casting hahaha! but for reals... Veno Claw for 700 Stamina... and decent upfront damage. I sure miss when Swallow Soul on Nightblade was about 1100 Magicka... those were the days.
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally no time for spammables with all the different dots you need to be casting hahaha! but for reals... Veno Claw for 700 Stamina... and decent upfront damage. I sure miss when Swallow Soul on Nightblade was about 1100 Magicka... those were the days.

Swallow soul was like 750 magic at one point.
    Options
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    S T A M W H I P WILL RISE AND CRUSH THE NONBELIEVEING HERETICS
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
    Options
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea magblades suck now /s
    Also dizzy seing, heroic slash and and ele weapon would like a word...
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
    Options
  • TheStealthDude
    TheStealthDude
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope StamWhip never happens, just so it can remain the meme it is.
    Options
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »

Yeah but it makes more sense to leave the dot because it does progressively more damage evey second and you probably get it off once a second with light attachs in between anyways so yeah not really. Id be down if they took the dot off of the ability increased the base damage 25 percent.
    Options
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭
    Actually 75 percent more base damage if they take away the dot
    Options
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ochsinator wrote: »

Yeah but it makes more sense to leave the dot because it does progressively more damage evey second and you probably get it off once a second with light attachs in between anyways so yeah not really. Id be down if they took the dot off of the ability increased the base damage 25 percent.

agree...good point!
    Options
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭

Swallow soul was like 750 magic at one point.

I miss those days. I remember experimenting with spellcost reduction glyphs and it got even lower :'(
    Options
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Ven claw isn’t a spammable you need to leave the dot because it does progressively more damage the longer it goes. So it makes no sense to spam it considering it does more damage each second and you probably one off each second with light attacks in between it better to leave it on.

Crushing weapon isn’t a dk ability so that’s not what I’m taking about.

Options
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Ven claw isn’t a spammable you need to leave the dot because it does progressively more damage the longer it goes. So it makes no sense to spam it considering it does more damage each second and you probably one off each second with light attacks in between it better to leave it on.

There was a thread a few weeks ago that Ven Claw gives similar damage as a spammable due to the first dot tick applying .5s after class. That means that you get the damage of the initial hit and the first tick before you cast it again. That, combined with the low cost, makes it a very efficient pseudo-spammable, doing decent damage and being dirt cheap.
    Options
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

You are correct, it can be use as a spammable because it's insta cast with a short animation but it resets the DOT each time.
    Options
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

There was a thread a few weeks ago that Ven Claw gives similar damage as a spammable due to the first dot tick applying .5s after class. That means that you get the damage of the initial hit and the first tick before you cast it again. That, combined with the low cost, makes it a very efficient pseudo-spammable, doing decent damage and being dirt cheap.

Interesting I guess I need to try the ven claw spam
    Options
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Can you link me the thread

Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373570/claw-of-the-mad-god-stamina-dk-pve-dd-build-50k-selfbuffed-murkmire-pts/p1
    Options
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373570/claw-of-the-mad-god-stamina-dk-pve-dd-build-50k-selfbuffed-murkmire-pts/p1

He’s talking about pve though think it carries over to pvp? I’ll give it a try forsure though

Options
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Options