The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Jabs still broken on console

usmguy1234
usmguy1234
✭✭✭✭✭
When will we see a fix for this? Somehow snipe is fixed but not jabs? Talk about priorities...
Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
Eirius- Altmer Magdk
Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    My snipe is still broke af. Ps4 pro NA. Jabs all channeled abilities still broke on my game.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    When will we see a fix for this? Somehow snipe is fixed but not jabs? Talk about priorities...

I'm sorry. I know the feels. It took them 3 weeks to fix it on PC. :(
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My snipe is still broke af. Ps4 pro NA. Jabs all channeled abilities still broke on my game.

Seems to be fine on Xbox. I get hit by it every time i start a nice 1v1 fight.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the sympathy. I hope it gets fixed this week.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭

it was fixed 9 days after murkmire launch on PC :/ Its been 2-3 weeks so far on console?
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    KingLogix wrote: »

it was fixed 9 days after murkmire launch on PC :/ Its been 2-3 weeks so far on console?

It wasn't nine days. lol We tagged Gina in 3 weeks worth of posts on another thread.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Can also confirm that jabs are broke for PS4
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    KingLogix wrote: »

It wasn't nine days. lol We tagged Gina in 3 weeks worth of posts on another thread.

It was exactly from Oct 23rd to November 13th that jabs were broke on PC. Hopefully they fix them for you soon on console.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind when it doesn't fire right away when spamming, cause we should be weaving anyway. But when it does the thing where no skills work for 2 global cooldowns, that is crippling.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    I don't mind when it doesn't fire right away when spamming, cause we should be weaving anyway. But when it does the thing where no skills work for 2 global cooldowns, that is crippling.

That happens when you weave too
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it’s fixed after Wednesday’s patch....hopefully
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just time your sweeps right in the meantime.

If you weave light attacks into this, you will very very rarely experience this.

If you are not familiar with weaving and just spam the button, stop doing that and press it just as the previous sweep is coming into it's final hit and it'll roll as smoothly as ever.

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.

Good news it's fixed
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    yay
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Well.

Good news it's fixed

Took long enough lol
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk