Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My medium sized Psijic Villa

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Thanks ZOS for the free Psijic Villa. I really enjoyed decorating this one. I struggled to fill the place with 700 slots so I downsized to a medium Villa.
I think it actually makes the home more unique.
Hope you enjoy the video and it gives some ideas.
If you like it, please check out my other housing videos.
Thanks
https://youtu.be/EOX7Bg9G548
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roughly how much Calunda Lacquer did you use to create this amazing altered Villa?
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks absolutely amazing! <3 It puts the regular Psijic Villa to shame. :)
    I love how you used the display cabinets.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It looks absolutely amazing! <3 It puts the regular Psijic Villa to shame. :)
    I love how you used the display cabinets.

Thanks, I've always wanted to try create a refrigerator of some kind so the introduction of display cabinets seemed a possibility :)
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waaaaah, it looks so beautiful ! So warm in spite of all that stone. I love the style mixing, specially the alinor/clockwork you did there. It actually mingles so well? Did not expect that. Also, those treetops are gorgeous!

I hope your toon's date with the Hooded Figure went well. :wink:
    Edited by Itacira on November 28, 2018 2:03AM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Dark Elf couches....are those actually beds? And did you do this on PTS? Because I think one of those fireplaces is not available yet. Overall, the place is amazing! Great job!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Those Dark Elf couches....are those actually beds? And did you do this on PTS? Because I think one of those fireplaces is not available yet. Overall, the place is amazing! Great job!

@mornabaine thanks, glad you liked it. Yes it's on PTS. I couldn't afford to pump all that money into live homes :p
    The darkelf couches are indeed beds, I took inspiration from CurryGamingInc's latest Old Mistveil video
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, wait, wait. Is that a new cooking fire I spy at 1:35!?!? One that doesn't look like a campfire inside a ring of stones!?!?!?! :o
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Wait, wait, wait. Is that a new cooking fire I spy at 1:35!?!? One that doesn't look like a campfire inside a ring of stones!?!?!?! :o
    @Kiyakotari yup a new provisioning station that can fit into fireplaces. Its coming out tomorrow with the New Life furnishing pack. Ive used in several builds on the PTS and has great collision boundaries

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    @Kiyakotari yup a new provisioning station that can fit into fireplaces. Its coming out tomorrow with the New Life furnishing pack. Ive used in several builds on the PTS and has great collision boundaries

I think we're all looking forward to that one! I HOPE it will be available as a regular CS furnishing and not JUST as part of the New Life pack!

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think we're all looking forward to that one! I HOPE it will be available as a regular CS furnishing and not JUST as part of the New Life pack!

I'd say it's unlikely ZOS will make this generally available. They tend to only add to the Crown Store furnishings during dlc's.
    Pity, it's a great item and would sell well along with the hearth fireplace.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say it's unlikely ZOS will make this generally available. They tend to only add to the Crown Store furnishings during dlc's.
    Pity, it's a great item and would sell well along with the hearth fireplace.

That is disheartening. :(

• Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a great conversion. My favorite type of housing setup is where someone completely converts the house into something they want.

Psijic Villa is too damn big to do anything with so I was thinking about turning the front patio into a tiered garden. But this is even better than that. Totally worth the watch. Thanks for sharing.