The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us for the Undaunted Event.

- Reduce your que times
    - Find replacement players
    - Never get kicked from a group
    - New player friendly

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Shizashane
    Shizashane
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join @Shizashane been playing on and off since launch. I'm at work rn so just let me know what's up thanks
    "Sound the charge, into glory ride! 10,000 side by side"
    Options
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I join?

I'm experienced player looking for just good people to play with.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily it appears we keep missing each other; understandable in this busy, event-packed season! If you've got the space, I'd love an invite. I've been searching for a laid back guild to do dungeons with and FDR sounds perfect!

I'm @heaven13 in the game as well.
    Edited by heaven13 on December 14, 2018 1:25AM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options