The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I would love a invite as long as everyone can tolerate a non-elitist, non-min/maxer, non-BIS player. I am an older player and do the best I can with my limited talents. :D Some players think I am garbage and some players think I do pretty well so.....I don't know! Anyway, if you will have me, invite @Hippie4927

You will fit right in. However, all new members must solo vMoL while the rest of the group watches. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I would love a invite as long as everyone can tolerate a non-elitist, non-min/maxer, non-BIS player. I am an older player and do the best I can with my limited talents. :D Some players think I am garbage and some players think I do pretty well so.....I don't know! Anyway, if you will have me, invite @Hippie4927

You will fit right in. However, all new members must solo vMoL while the rest of the group watches. :)

LOL!! So you enjoy watching a person die.........a LOT!!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOL!! So you enjoy watching a person die.........a LOT!!

I'm usually the one dead. I do trials face up from the ground. :)

• BITEMYC00KIE
    BITEMYC00KIE
    Soul Shriven
    I messaged you in game but I'm double posting here in case that gets lost. I'd love an Invite if there is room available
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    Hey there, I'm very interested in your guild. My current biggest dungeon/trial guild is mostly AU players. That means my schedule usually doesn't match theirs. My in game is @lbishopl
    Edited by lbishopl on September 3, 2017 1:40PM
  • rcyrusb14_ESO
    rcyrusb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I was once part of this guild and loved it. I lapsed in playtime over the summer so you all probably booted me. Anyways, I'd like back in if you'll have me! @rcyrus
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I messaged you in game but I'm double posting here in case that gets lost. I'd love an Invite if there is room available

Doesn't look like I invited you. I tried to invite @BITEMYC00KIE and I get a message that you already belong to 5 guilds.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is time to start recruiting again and replace the inactive members with new active friendly players.

This is a great guild for doing pledges ( normal / vet ) and normal trials. We are a friendly relaxed guild with a bunch of awesome people. New players are welcome to join and don't worry if you haven't done a trial before. The two big benefits in joining this guild are 1) You get to play with friendly players and 2) you never get kicked from a group.

We normally do 1 trial on Tuesday and Weds at 8pm Est. On Fridays and Saturdays ( @ 8pm Est ) we normally do 3 trials on each day.

If you would like to join, you can leave a message here or contact me in game @vamp.emily.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2017 10:41PM

• Emirrii
    Emirrii
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild if you have any room, I'd love to go dungeon-delving and start doing trials with a friendly group of people :)@Emirrii
  • Orikz
    Orikz
    I'm at cp 290 and have not really done any dungeons and would like to start and learn the runs, so please send me an invite @Orikz
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good guild; I'd like to join. I've been trying to farm vFH hm for the new motif and dungeon finder has been a pretty miserable experience.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    Sounds like a good guild; I'd like to join. I've been trying to farm vFH hm for the new motif and dungeon finder has been a pretty miserable experience.

I'm guessing @Kanar is your @name, If not let me know. I will send an invite later today.

• Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »

I'm guessing @Kanar is your @name, If not let me know. I will send an invite later today.

It is. I'll be on around 9:30pm central time tonight. Thanks!
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Tank in need of Dungeon / Trials guild.

I play tank full time. CP 700.

Love tanking dungeons and trials. Also love to run special theme groups--- everyone wear a specific monster helm set, or costume, or such.

Really want to earn those new skins and achievements.

@SuperStryke
  • AcrisDea
    AcrisDea
    Soul Shriven
    This guild sounds like a great fit for me, so I'd love to join in!
    @acervir
  • Lord_Mirto
    Greetings,

I am in need of a guild. I saw your add here and found it interesting. I have 9 toons 6 of which are able to, and have done vet pledges, and a couple of normal trials. I have 862 CP. I live in Easter time zone. I have Discord and Team Speak and will load any other required voice chat program. I play about 8 to 12 hours a day ( retired Navy ). I am a non elitist min/maxer but I am running nice gear on my toons. I am lvl 50/50/50 on all crafting all skills on all toons. I am 9/9 traits on my main crafter and soon to be 9/9 on the rest. I have a nice supply of motifs learned on my crafter toon. Both my wife and I are looking for the stress free not min/max elitist crap we find in the LFG finder for the pledges. I normaly play from 0400 to 2100 but as being retired I can and will adjust to the guilds play times.

Toons:
    Sorc Tank (stam)
    Temp Tank (stam)
    Temp Heal (mag)
    Warden Heal (mag)
    DK Heal (mag)
    Warden DPS Wolf (stam)
    DK Archer DPS (stam)
    NB DPS/Crafter (stam)

I enjoy long walks on the beach..... wait wrong add (lol) I'll check back here to see if I would be compatable for this guild as well as trying to /whisper to you in game. My @ tag is @Lord_Mirto
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I haven't played much the last few days. I will add everyone later on today.

• Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    I’d like to start doing this stuff again could you swing an invite @Necronhex
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @SuperStryke

I tried sending you an invite but it wouldn't let me. I think you are currently in 5 guilds. You can email me in game @vamp.emily if you still want an invite.

• Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild sounds interesting. Im a tank ... used to do trials in 2014 and 2015, returning to the game after a long break.

Love an invite
    Edited by Stratti on November 1, 2017 1:45PM
  • Isk84Zero
    Isk84Zero
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, so I recently transitioned from PS4 over to PC. I just started off as an Templar Healer/Support Class, looking to level my character back up maybe run through some dungeons and have some fun! Would really appreciate an invite.

Thanks!
  • MudcrabSammich
    MudcrabSammich
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. I would love an invite to your guild. I have just one character leveled up, only been playing about 4 months. She is CP360 or so and I have yet to complete a dungeon. I'm probably the worst player in the game, I get rattled when grouping because I always play solo, but I really want to improve. In-game @SagBladder
  • Therealshur
    Hi. Your guild sounds like what I am looking for. I started playing again about a month or so ago. I used to run trials back in 2015ish, enjoy running dungeons and delves the most and miss having a group of friends to enjoy the game with. I usually prefer healing, I have a Templar and Warden for that with decent but not great gear. I am an older player but will usually try to log on for at least a couple of hours most evening. Weekends will be spotty as that is the time I like to spend with my wife.

If I sound like a fit I would love an invite.

Thanks
  • sac130e
    sac130e
    Been looking at starting the dungeon/trial runs, never have at this point. Currently at CP208, DPS Stamplar. If you have room, love to join up. @sac130e. Thank you
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @vamp_emily

Tried sending an ingame mail to you but it said, unknown player.

I am an older player both in age and time playing, ~CP840

My characters and I hope you have space available and the inclination to invite a regular, somewhat addicted, ESO player into your guild.

All the best
    Mr.Garlic
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MrGarlic wrote: »
    Hi @vamp_emily

My characters and I hope you have space available and the inclination to invite a regular, somewhat addicted, ESO player into your guild.

All the best
    Mr.Garlic

I just tried sending you an invite @MrGarlic and it said 'unknown player'. Are you on PC/NA?

When sending me a message in game make sure you type my name right.

@vamp.emily

Try messaging me again or try adding me to your friends list.

• gregness.db14_ESO
    gregness.db14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am down to join CP 476 - stam blade dps. @Ivyness
    Edited by gregness.db14_ESO on November 5, 2017 3:47PM
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGarlic wrote: »
    Hi @vamp_emily

All the best
    Mr.Garlic

I just tried sending you an invite @MrGarlic and it said 'unknown player'. Are you on PC/NA?

When sending me a message in game make sure you type my name right.

@vamp.emily

Try messaging me again or try adding me to your friends list.

Oh, it's a DOT not an UNDERSCORE as in your forum name.

ZOS also made my forum name different to my ingame name, by removing the DOT after the MR in MR.GARLIC

Makes life confusing :)

Oh well. I have sent you another message and hopefully this one will get to you now.

@Mr.Garlic
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • Magikarpb14_ESO
    I would love to join you guys my handle is @Collagen123
  • Hakoke
    Hakoke
    ✭✭
    Myself and a friend of mine would be interested. We are wanting to learn dungeons and trials and would love to run them with chill people. I'm just starting on doing Undaunted pledges and struggling to find groups for a new dungeon diver. I'll message you in game but my tag is (@Trench.foot).