Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Official Discussion Thread for "Get Exclusive Deals and More with New ESO Plus Rewards!"

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    92 percent :)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai

EU PC MAX CP
    vAA HM, vSO HM, vHelRa HM, vMA, vMoL, professional mudballer
    Proud member of Alith Legion!
    Best Trading guild out there? Brave Cat Trade!
    Blood for the Pact! Firehearts!
    PvP times with the Wolves? The Order of the Bad Wolf!
    Being social with The Brotherhood of Askir!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a REALLY pretty costume. But please tell me the skirt doesnt go all the way to the floor like most other dresses and robes, i dont like how they look when you walk/run cause of how the mesh is stuck to your legs. A knee high cut would make it perfect.
    CP1,000+ Master Explorer - AvA Tribune - Console Peasant
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to Purchase an Annual or Lifetime membership for ESO Plus?

I would like to gift a annual Eso Plus membership to my grand son, I know if I just gave him the money he'd spend it on something else.

tks
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    Is it possible to Purchase an Annual or Lifetime membership for ESO Plus?

I would like to gift a annual Eso Plus membership to my grand son, I know if I just gave him the money he'd spend it on something else.

tks

The 12 month Sub is coming, that ive heard. But there is no lifetime sub.
    CP1,000+ Master Explorer - AvA Tribune - Console Peasant
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doggie wrote: »
    I really don't understand why they force people who purchase the DLC's to micromanage their inventory. I started a new character 2 weeks ago and it's now got 160'ish inventory slots and it will be another 50 days untill it's 210+.

In the meantime my inventory fill up after a quest or two and I have to find a bank or store, or crafting station. It's really annoying.

Why are people who may spend 50-100$ on the game and play 3-4 months so much more important than people who spend 300-400$ paying for the DLC's and playing on and off over the years?

For people who have purchased the content over time it dosen't make a lot of sense to subscribe, we've already paid quite a lot for the game.

You're not wrong. The craft bag is literally the only reason I and many others sub. And the things they've just added don't even come close to adding any real "value" to my sub. I remain unimpressed.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    That is a REALLY pretty costume. But please tell me the skirt doesnt go all the way to the floor like most other dresses and robes, i dont like how they look when you walk/run cause of how the mesh is stuck to your legs. A knee high cut would make it perfect.

I'd like to see two versions then. I'm looking forward to more long robe costumes as I have a female healer that I have yet to find an appealing costume for, and I want something regal and long for her, but not a wedding dress or that waist pinching noble dress that's currently offered. I appreciate your point of view, and while I like the long floor length robes and gowns, I'd like to see options on costumes for both versions.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts!

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have a fixed date for the subscription payment. My disability only comes on a fixed day and the 30 day subscription keeps moving the date because most of months have 31 days!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doggie wrote: »
    I really don't understand why they force people who purchase the DLC's to micromanage their inventory. I started a new character 2 weeks ago and it's now got 160'ish inventory slots and it will be another 50 days untill it's 210+.

In the meantime my inventory fill up after a quest or two and I have to find a bank or store, or crafting station. It's really annoying.

Why are people who may spend 50-100$ on the game and play 3-4 months so much more important than people who spend 300-400$ paying for the DLC's and playing on and off over the years?

For people who have purchased the content over time it dosen't make a lot of sense to subscribe, we've already paid quite a lot for the game.

So, I had typed out several paragraphs outlining why a sub costs more over time than just buying the DLC outright, but I decided it was too long. Bottom line - if you believe that non-subs pay more than subs, then why aren't you subbing? Wouldn't subbing be cheaper, and you'd get the craft bag?