Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Get Exclusive Deals and More with New ESO Plus Rewards!"

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    92 percent :)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a REALLY pretty costume. But please tell me the skirt doesnt go all the way to the floor like most other dresses and robes, i dont like how they look when you walk/run cause of how the mesh is stuck to your legs. A knee high cut would make it perfect.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to Purchase an Annual or Lifetime membership for ESO Plus?

I would like to gift a annual Eso Plus membership to my grand son, I know if I just gave him the money he'd spend it on something else.

tks
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »
    Is it possible to Purchase an Annual or Lifetime membership for ESO Plus?

I would like to gift a annual Eso Plus membership to my grand son, I know if I just gave him the money he'd spend it on something else.

tks

The 12 month Sub is coming, that ive heard. But there is no lifetime sub.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doggie wrote: »
    I really don't understand why they force people who purchase the DLC's to micromanage their inventory. I started a new character 2 weeks ago and it's now got 160'ish inventory slots and it will be another 50 days untill it's 210+.

In the meantime my inventory fill up after a quest or two and I have to find a bank or store, or crafting station. It's really annoying.

Why are people who may spend 50-100$ on the game and play 3-4 months so much more important than people who spend 300-400$ paying for the DLC's and playing on and off over the years?

For people who have purchased the content over time it dosen't make a lot of sense to subscribe, we've already paid quite a lot for the game.

You're not wrong. The craft bag is literally the only reason I and many others sub. And the things they've just added don't even come close to adding any real "value" to my sub. I remain unimpressed.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    That is a REALLY pretty costume. But please tell me the skirt doesnt go all the way to the floor like most other dresses and robes, i dont like how they look when you walk/run cause of how the mesh is stuck to your legs. A knee high cut would make it perfect.

I'd like to see two versions then. I'm looking forward to more long robe costumes as I have a female healer that I have yet to find an appealing costume for, and I want something regal and long for her, but not a wedding dress or that waist pinching noble dress that's currently offered. I appreciate your point of view, and while I like the long floor length robes and gowns, I'd like to see options on costumes for both versions.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have a fixed date for the subscription payment. My disability only comes on a fixed day and the 30 day subscription keeps moving the date because most of months have 31 days!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    doggie wrote: »
    I really don't understand why they force people who purchase the DLC's to micromanage their inventory. I started a new character 2 weeks ago and it's now got 160'ish inventory slots and it will be another 50 days untill it's 210+.

In the meantime my inventory fill up after a quest or two and I have to find a bank or store, or crafting station. It's really annoying.

Why are people who may spend 50-100$ on the game and play 3-4 months so much more important than people who spend 300-400$ paying for the DLC's and playing on and off over the years?

For people who have purchased the content over time it dosen't make a lot of sense to subscribe, we've already paid quite a lot for the game.

So, I had typed out several paragraphs outlining why a sub costs more over time than just buying the DLC outright, but I decided it was too long. Bottom line - if you believe that non-subs pay more than subs, then why aren't you subbing? Wouldn't subbing be cheaper, and you'd get the craft bag?