The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ALL MOTIFS UPDATED LIST

• raphi11
    raphi11
    Soul Shriven
    TY NOW i get it
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poke poke. Requesting addition of Welkynar motif.

Thank you for this forum post. I've referred to it many times.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has numbered Dead-Water and Elder Argonian as #69 and #70 respectively. So what do you suppose #68 is going to be?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    ZOS has numbered Dead-Water and Elder Argonian as #69 and #70 respectively. So what do you suppose #68 is going to be?

Maybe they'll finally introduce the Reach Winter motif into the game. Briarheart gear currently drop in the style, but the style mat and motif have yet been unattainable in game.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntsman?
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an update somewhere?
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KcjAries78 wrote: »
    Is there an update somewhere?

You can see an updated list of motifs (and how to get them) on my guild's website if you'd like, but the links to view screencaps won't work (except for Motif 11: Ancient Elf as I've been using that to test things out).

I've not gotten the time to screencap them all as yet and the project is not atop my current list of priorities... but perhaps I shall attempt to enlist helpers.
    Edited by Tevalaur on August 10, 2019 10:31PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for doing this!
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You Teva!!!!
    Huzzah!!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)