The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should zos fix the in combat bug?

Sacredx
Sacredx
✭✭✭
Should zos fix the in combat bug?
PC NA PvP Oceanic
The Kelly Gang [TKG]
Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc

Should zos fix the in combat bug? 38 votes

Yes, drop what you're doing and fix this game breaking bug right away and issue a hot fix patch!
65%
Saroussemullins07RohausleeuxIndorilArwynLlethranSorisMinnesingermaxjapankcrusnik91zykDelphiniaenzoisadogSniperDariagp1680SacredxVapirkofullheartcontainerArdan147Artim_XTzayad 25 votes
Yes, fix it in normal time, months down the line when everyone left the game (you're mad)
0%
No, I like it how it is (again, you're mad!)
23%
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESObarshemmChunkyCatDojohodapzschrekSparr0weco_TRnryerson1025THE_BIG_BOSS 9 votes
Kappa (also option 1)
5%
frozywozyFeanor 2 votes
Pogchamp (also option 1!)
5%
HaroniNDeorumNeloth290 2 votes
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kappa (also option 1)
    If you get a ZOS response, I'll change my Kappa vote to a PogChamp.
    Edited by frozywozy on November 21, 2018 6:34AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, drop what you're doing and fix this game breaking bug right away and issue a hot fix patch!
    Zenimax should show some pride and respect its precious Elder Scrolls IP by making every product associated with it the best it can be.

The state of Cyrodiil in ESO is shameful.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes... I wan't to play PvP again... and I refuse to play while the Stuck In combat bug is present.

I have better things to do than to play a game that forces me to waste time instead of enjoying the little free time while playing it.
    Edited by leeux on November 21, 2018 1:19PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kappa (also option 1)
    I got it for 16minutes straight Today. I know I could have suicided. I'm just a bit sado about that stuff. I like to see how terrible it is and how disconnected ZOS is to not realize it.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Make more threads until we get a zos response. Lets flood the AvA forum.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is that why I cannot port to a keep? Is that why I cannot mount? Is that why I cannot change gear or spells even after 20 minutes? Is that why I must hard quit the game? Hey, Yo, Zos! This is is not fun!

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Zenimax should show some pride and respect its precious Elder Scrolls IP by making every product associated with it the best it can be.

The state of Cyrodiil in ESO is shameful.

Hahahahaha!

Don't worry, they are showing the proper respect for #Bugthesda
    de58fa9327ab21611436a4e5d7d65dd0-d4glaut.png

Artist:https://www.deviantart.com/ebbewaxin/art/5XP-Skyrim-Mammoths-269732405
    Edited by VaranisArano on November 21, 2018 12:51PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's good now it's the stamdens who can't get out of combat rather than the healers. :trollface:
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been running that new champion of the hist set and always have tons of ult!
  • SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    One thing is for sure, my wife and I aren't spending any money on mounts until this is fixed. What's the point of buying something you can't even use?
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I totally love it. :|
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--