The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I offer 20k crowns for class change

• UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, if they truly want to cater to the newbies and casuals they should sell not only class changes, but skill point bundles and lore book bundles as well...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It takes like 5 hours to get to class level

Another hour or two to get enough skill points

Undaunted can be power leveled in a few hours.

PvP rank doesn't take too long either.

Just make a new class and grind it up.

Class change would be horrible. PvP would be two or three classes each patch and that's it.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change please. My wallets ready.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Class change would be horrible. PvP would be two or three classes each patch and that's it.
    Undaunted can't be "power leveled in a few hours." You can only do four Undaunted quests per day. It would also take more than an "hour or two" to get enough skill points, even with a skyshard add-on. You're exaggerating.
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    still want this
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    20k crowns for 2 hours of grinding

DjeC3V2UwAAQGi3.png
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't give them ideas about the price.

Otherwise 100% a class change token.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Undaunted can't be "power leveled in a few hours." You can only do four Undaunted quests per day. It would also take more than an "hour or two" to get enough skill points, even with a skyshard add-on. You're exaggerating.

A good player can get a few good friends and get tons of dungeon achievements in a few hours. Undaunted is stupid easy to grind
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »

If they are ever stupid enough to add it I'd hope it was around $200 worth of crowns. I prefer people suffer for their laziness
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody really needs class change. You can level to 50 in a day.

What we DO need is account wide Undaunted, Alliance Rank and horse training!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just give us more character slots than 15.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at outfits slot prices and imagine what they would do with class change tokens

No thank you
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    No thanks.

What next, levels in the crown store?
    I hate to be one of those guys who use WOW as and example but, WOW offers it and they are probably the most succesful MMORPG if not one of the most.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have three characters in each class. All but one will be Level 50 by the end of the random dungeon event.

It is not the case that I have a good magicka/stamina spread for each class, but if I really wanted to, I could change their races. I do slowly level them in different weapon skill lines as they turn in crafting writs. Further, all 15 are Level 50 in Enchanting, so if I wanted to power level skill lines they're currently weak in it wouldn't be that difficult, especially during a double XP event.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k crowns for 1 CP.

S’all about da Benjamin$$
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »

If they are ever stupid enough to add it I'd hope it was around $200 worth of crowns. I prefer people suffer for their laziness

Why ever would you wish people to suffer from playing a video game?! Remember, fun is the goal.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    Level an alt, it's so easy considering you can wear old outfits and share stuff between toons. It's not even that time consuming FFS. What is stopping you?
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't understand how people don't understand this isn't about leveling. This is about achievements, new characters will not get old characters achievements. If we want to change class or faction, making a new character loses everything we have worked towards.

But hey, 85% of the comments below will explain how leveling a new character is the same and essentially free.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    I still don't understand how people don't understand this isn't about leveling. This is about achievements, new characters will not get old characters achievements. If we want to change class or faction, making a new character loses everything we have worked towards.

But hey, 85% of the comments below will explain how leveling a new character is the same and essentially free.

It is really strange that so few get something so obvious.

I had like 19k acjievement points over a year ago when i quit.

People think i want to grind that again? No, i rather pay to change my class.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im ok with a class change token
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still offering...
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still not getting....
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t understand why someone would want a class change.

When I level an alt I hit level 50 and my class and weapon skill lines aren’t even 50 yet. If you class changed you’d have to grind out new skill lines, so might as well be doing it on a new character.

Only reason I can see is to avoid the skyshard and guild leveling grind.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    My hope in people declines each day, just setup a direct debit to ZO$, give them your wages, ffs.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** off
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody really needs class change. You can level to 50 in a day.

What we DO need is account wide Undaunted, Alliance Rank and horse training!

Horse training will never be account wide as training is available in the cash shop.

Alliance rank will never be account wide and the reason here should be extremely obvious.

For the good news

Very likely Undaunted will soon be an unlockable account wide if you have completed it on at least one character. It will be a crown store unlock. Zos said the sky shards unlocks being added to the crown store are a test and the guilds would probably be next.
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    #nochanges
    PC EU
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as i like the idea of buying undaunted that will be the final nail i coffin for pugging and getting experienced players.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5k crowns or less or no.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.