The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Daily Rewards

dsphoenix
dsphoenix
Soul Shriven
I have been with ESO from Beta. I have spent a reasonable amount of time playing this game. My dad died about the same time that I received my beta test invitation for ESO and this gave me an outlet for my grief. I even use my real name (Which is also my dads name) for my main character. Over the years I have been a fairly faithful Plus member ever since it was a thing. I am as of the date of writing this message a Plus member still. I own almost every version of ESO that is in existence to buy as of this message. I was excited to get daily rewards but it has become difficult for a loyal player like me to get the good rewards. I usually miss out by just one day or two. I can't log in often enough because I am a sick person. Because of the difficulty in getting the good rewards, I am considering no longer being an ESO customer and I could find no other way to begin dialogue with ESO to maybe prevent me from leaving ESO.

I wish you the best.

@dsphoenix
Your Faithful ESO Plus Player for Now
Dwayne H Archer