Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Call of the Undaunted - PvE Pledge/Raid Guild

Liofa
Liofa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey everyone ! Call of the Undaunted is a guild for high-end players who wants to do pledges without the fear of having a bad group . Purpose of this guild is running through dungeons with ease and getting 6 keys without wipes or any problems that is similar .

We require members to know what they are doing , have proper gear and knowledge of game and tactics . Having high CP isn't a requirement .

We have strict rules when it comes to attitude between members . Things happened in the past between players cannot be surfaced in guild environment . You can do whatever you want in whisper . Bringing these discussion to guild environment will result in a direct kick .

You can bring your half-ready character to pledges as long as you ask your group members and they are ok with it .

How we test members : All guild members can give feedback to officers about how the new player acts and plays . In case of many negative feedback , doesn't matter if attitude or gameplay , result will be a guild kick . If you are performing very badly , other guild members has the right to kick you from the group and give negative feedback to officers . Guidance can be provided (although not necessary for any guild member) if you are lacking survivability , DPS or sustain but don't expect to be carried .

We are also doing chill raids on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Sundays . Our raid times are a bit different than usual :

Monday : 21:30 - 23:00
Thursday : 21:30 - 23:00
Sunday : 21:30 - 23:00

We are raiding 2 hours most on each day since last hour of raiding is usually wasted due to exhaustion and how boring it is to kill same enemies over and over . We are trying to eliminate every single bad part of raiding . This group is not aiming for top scores , more of a chill raid with people who know what they are doing . We work on the Weekly at all times (unless it is DSA , then we go for whatever we want) so that we don't focus on a single trial for months and forget about others . We won't be doing any incredibly hard trash pulls , tactics or anything that will force you to your limits . As said before , these will be raids you join to enjoy . By the way , chill raids don't mean low scores . We still want to do decent runs with good scores but not aiming to be best , since that requires a lot of effort and will exhaust members .

We have different ranks in the guild who describes our members and their intentions and experience . We have a Core Raiding Group that runs 3 days a week . Rest of the days will be raids that are open for all members who are Undaunted and above .

Guildmaster : Creator of the guild .
Quartermaster : Officers of the guild . They have every rank the Guildmaster has .
Unrepentant : Members who are in Core Group .
Champion : Members who are really experienced in PvE , know what they do . They have the highest priority in core raids as fill .
Undaunted : Members who are looking to do pledges .
Recruit : Members who are yet to prove themselves to be Undaunted . This can only be done with joining other members in pledge runs and showing good performance .

We have a discord server for chat , dungeons and theorycrafting . More info will be provided upon application .

That's pretty much it . We just want good players who wants to do pledges/raids with good groups . If you like to join , mail or whisper @LiofaTR .
Edited by Liofa on October 11, 2018 7:32AM
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Call of the Undaunted is growing !

We reached 25 members , all of them highly capable and strong players :) We are still recruiting , you can mail @LiofaTR in game for an invite !
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone ! We started doing chill raids recently and looking for more members to join ! Also created a webpage for members to apply if they can't reach in-game . All info can be found in the first post :)
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems fun. I've just finished a year-long phase where I was mostly concerned about bringing 4 other characters in line with my Stamina DK by learning multiple roles across all classes so I would like to join.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sent you a pm in game !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Sent you a pm in game !

@Etaniel

Hello ! Yeah , I read your mail but I was in a rush ^^ I'll send an invite when I log back in :)
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were always looking for place to enjoy end-game PVE in ESO with like-minded, dedicated and experienced players, look no more – Call of the Undaunted is the place to go – no strings attached. I've been a member since day one myself and never regretted my decision to join.

@Liofa, now cash me out. I told them what you wanted.

• Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Call of the Undaunted cleared vAS HM on the second day of HM training ! Huge thanks to Dymence and VicTheTank for filling in as replacement :) Congratz to everyone !

D7mJk1.jpg
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    Who do i message in-game to get more information on you guys. Or an invite to chat with you guys ect
    @vendeatha my in-game name.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Call of the Undaunted started doing daily raid events today ! These raids will be open to all Undaunted Rank and above members . If you are interested in joining , you will have to apply on the website an signup for raids ^^ You can find more information about them once you join the guild and our Discord channel :)
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They totally rock! Done my 1st <1h vMoL last night with the guild, with previous runs with other guilds being 2h30m-3h45m wipe-athlons :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    hihi! i wld love to join the guild! im a very exp player have cleared all vTrials incl. vMoL,vHoF,vAS all craglorn hm's ,vDSA ,vMA flawless.

i play temp healer and stamblade(48k) in trials, also tank dungeon HM's (cleared everything incl.spc+FL on all roles)

IGN @Nagashira i also send this message in game btw ;D
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinder82 wrote: »
    hihi! i wld love to join the guild! im a very exp player have cleared all vTrials incl. vMoL,vHoF,vAS all craglorn hm's ,vDSA ,vMA flawless.

i play temp healer and stamblade(48k) in trials, also tank dungeon HM's (cleared everything incl.spc+FL on all roles)

IGN @Nagashira i also send this message in game btw ;D

Hire this man!
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! We are looking for more good dds for our open raids on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays 8-10pm.
  • Kayden2667
    Kayden2667
    Soul Shriven
    LFGuild :)
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone. We are looking for a Range DD (preferably MagSorc or MagNB)for our core group. General experience in veteran trials is required such as running backyard, shadow realm etc. Let me know if interested @ LiofaTR or in Discord #Liofa#9437
  • Kyaputhena
    Kyaputhena
    Soul Shriven
    Ahoy @Liofa :)

I'm a CP300+ Templar Healer and would like to join Call of the Undaunted.
    Could you send me an intive to @Kyaputhena?
  • terrannova
    terrannova
    ✭✭✭
    Add me pls! @terrannova
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone! We are currently looking for one melee and one range DD. Let me know if interested ingame @ LiofaTR or on Discord Liofa#9437.
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Hi :) we are now looking for one melee dd and 2 ranged dds for our raiding group.
    Please contact @LiofaTR ingame or on Discord Liofa#9437
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Hi :) Now looking for just one dd for our raiding group.
    Contact @LiofaTR ingame or Liofa#9437 on discord.
  • Schadell
    Schadell
    Soul Shriven
    I really need a pve guild Can ı join :smile:
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly what I am looking for, are you still recruiting?
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sad times. I take it this guild isn't active anymore? Tried to mail in-game, tried to whisper when i've been online.
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    We are still active. Usually only online in the evenings though. Whisper me @Lark82 after 8.30pm cet. I will be online tonight but not tomorrow or Christmas day.
    Hope this helps.
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent, thanks!