The issues related to Steam players logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 6:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 6

Call of the Undaunted - PvE Pledge/Raid Guild

Liofa
Liofa
Class Representative
Hey everyone ! Call of the Undaunted is a guild for high-end players who wants to do pledges without the fear of having a bad group . Purpose of this guild is running through dungeons with ease and getting 6 keys without wipes or any problems that is similar .

We require members to know what they are doing , have proper gear and knowledge of game and tactics . Having high CP isn't a requirement .

We have strict rules when it comes to attitude between members . Things happened in the past between players cannot be surfaced in guild environment . You can do whatever you want in whisper . Bringing these discussion to guild environment will result in a direct kick .

You can bring your half-ready character to pledges as long as you ask your group members and they are ok with it .

How we test members : All guild members can give feedback to officers about how the new player acts and plays . In case of many negative feedback , doesn't matter if attitude or gameplay , result will be a guild kick . If you are performing very badly , other guild members has the right to kick you from the group and give negative feedback to officers . Guidance can be provided (although not necessary for any guild member) if you are lacking survivability , DPS or sustain but don't expect to be carried .

We are also doing chill raids on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Sundays . Our raid times are a bit different than usual :

Monday : 21:30 - 23:00
Thursday : 21:30 - 23:00
Sunday : 21:30 - 23:00

We are raiding 2 hours most on each day since last hour of raiding is usually wasted due to exhaustion and how boring it is to kill same enemies over and over . We are trying to eliminate every single bad part of raiding . This group is not aiming for top scores , more of a chill raid with people who know what they are doing . We work on the Weekly at all times (unless it is DSA , then we go for whatever we want) so that we don't focus on a single trial for months and forget about others . We won't be doing any incredibly hard trash pulls , tactics or anything that will force you to your limits . As said before , these will be raids you join to enjoy . By the way , chill raids don't mean low scores . We still want to do decent runs with good scores but not aiming to be best , since that requires a lot of effort and will exhaust members .

We have different ranks in the guild who describes our members and their intentions and experience . We have a Core Raiding Group that runs 3 days a week . Rest of the days will be raids that are open for all members who are Undaunted and above .

Guildmaster : Creator of the guild .
Quartermaster : Officers of the guild . They have every rank the Guildmaster has .
Unrepentant : Members who are in Core Group .
Champion : Members who are really experienced in PvE , know what they do . They have the highest priority in core raids as fill .
Undaunted : Members who are looking to do pledges .
Recruit : Members who are yet to prove themselves to be Undaunted . This can only be done with joining other members in pledge runs and showing good performance .

We have a discord server for chat , dungeons and theorycrafting . More info will be provided upon application .

That's pretty much it . We just want good players who wants to do pledges/raids with good groups . If you like to join , mail or whisper @LiofaTR .
Edited by Liofa on October 11, 2018 7:32AM
Liofa Daeron - Imperial DK PvE Tank / PvE Stamina DPS / PvP Stamina

Youtube

Guild Master of Call of the Undaunted
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    Class Representative
    Call of the Undaunted is growing !

We reached 25 members , all of them highly capable and strong players :) We are still recruiting , you can mail @LiofaTR in game for an invite !

Youtube

• Liofa
    Liofa
    Class Representative
    Hello everyone ! We started doing chill raids recently and looking for more members to join ! Also created a webpage for members to apply if they can't reach in-game . All info can be found in the first post :)

Youtube

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems fun. I've just finished a year-long phase where I was mostly concerned about bringing 4 other characters in line with my Stamina DK by learning multiple roles across all classes so I would like to join.
    Beta tester since February 2014, playing ESO-TU since October 2015
    vMA | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1
    EU PC CP 2000+
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    The Alchemist's Emporium: Friend
    Handelsgilde: Elite
    Divine Deals: Friend

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 35 | Master Crafter: all traits, styles & recipes
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 18 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 18 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 18 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 18 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 18 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 18 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 18 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 18 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 18 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 18 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 8 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 3 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 3 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 3 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 3 |
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sent you a pm in game !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Liofa
    Liofa
    Class Representative
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Sent you a pm in game !

@Etaniel

Hello ! Yeah , I read your mail but I was in a rush ^^ I'll send an invite when I log back in :)

Youtube

• Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you were always looking for place to enjoy end-game PVE in ESO with like-minded, dedicated and experienced players, look no more – Call of the Undaunted is the place to go – no strings attached. I've been a member since day one myself and never regretted my decision to join.

@Liofa, now cash me out. I told them what you wanted.

@Gralor | PC EU AD | Host of the Achievement Points Leaderboard
    Formerly known as Blash. | NO ESO+ | Elder Scrolls Offline
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    Class Representative
    Call of the Undaunted cleared vAS HM on the second day of HM training ! Huge thanks to Dymence and VicTheTank for filling in as replacement :) Congratz to everyone !

D7mJk1.jpg

Youtube

• vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭
    Who do i message in-game to get more information on you guys. Or an invite to chat with you guys ect
    @vendeatha my in-game name.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    Class Representative
    Call of the Undaunted started doing daily raid events today ! These raids will be open to all Undaunted Rank and above members . If you are interested in joining , you will have to apply on the website an signup for raids ^^ You can find more information about them once you join the guild and our Discord channel :)

Youtube

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They totally rock! Done my 1st <1h vMoL last night with the guild, with previous runs with other guilds being 2h30m-3h45m wipe-athlons :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, playing ESO-TU since October 2015
    vMA | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1
    EU PC CP 2000+
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    The Alchemist's Emporium: Friend
    Handelsgilde: Elite
    Divine Deals: Friend

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 35 | Master Crafter: all traits, styles & recipes
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 18 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 18 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 18 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 18 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 18 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 18 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 18 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 18 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 18 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 18 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 8 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 3 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 3 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 3 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 3 |
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    hihi! i wld love to join the guild! im a very exp player have cleared all vTrials incl. vMoL,vHoF,vAS all craglorn hm's ,vDSA ,vMA flawless.

i play temp healer and stamblade(48k) in trials, also tank dungeon HM's (cleared everything incl.spc+FL on all roles)

IGN @Nagashira i also send this message in game btw ;D
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinder82 wrote: »
    hihi! i wld love to join the guild! im a very exp player have cleared all vTrials incl. vMoL,vHoF,vAS all craglorn hm's ,vDSA ,vMA flawless.

i play temp healer and stamblade(48k) in trials, also tank dungeon HM's (cleared everything incl.spc+FL on all roles)

IGN @Nagashira i also send this message in game btw ;D

Hire this man!
    @Gralor | PC EU AD | Host of the Achievement Points Leaderboard
    Formerly known as Blash. | NO ESO+ | Elder Scrolls Offline
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! We are looking for more good dds for our open raids on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays 8-10pm.
  • Kayden2667
    Kayden2667
    Soul Shriven
    LFGuild :)
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    Class Representative
    Hello everyone. We are looking for a Range DD (preferably MagSorc or MagNB)for our core group. General experience in veteran trials is required such as running backyard, shadow realm etc. Let me know if interested @ LiofaTR or in Discord #Liofa#9437

Youtube

• Kyaputhena
    Kyaputhena
    Soul Shriven
    Ahoy @Liofa :)

I'm a CP300+ Templar Healer and would like to join Call of the Undaunted.
    Could you send me an intive to @Kyaputhena?
  • terrannova
    terrannova
    ✭✭✭
    Add me pls! @terrannova
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    Class Representative
    Hey everyone! We are currently looking for one melee and one range DD. Let me know if interested ingame @ LiofaTR or on Discord Liofa#9437.

Youtube

• Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Hi :) we are now looking for one melee dd and 2 ranged dds for our raiding group.
    Please contact @LiofaTR ingame or on Discord Liofa#9437
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Hi :) Now looking for just one dd for our raiding group.
    Contact @LiofaTR ingame or Liofa#9437 on discord.
  • Schadell
    Schadell
    Soul Shriven
    I really need a pve guild Can ı join :smile:
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly what I am looking for, are you still recruiting?
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sad times. I take it this guild isn't active anymore? Tried to mail in-game, tried to whisper when i've been online.
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    We are still active. Usually only online in the evenings though. Whisper me @Lark82 after 8.30pm cet. I will be online tonight but not tomorrow or Christmas day.
    Hope this helps.
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent, thanks!