Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What alliance do you PVP on?

Actually_Goku
Actually_Goku
✭✭✭✭
Just taking a quick vote here to settle a guild debate earlier today... I believe the EP has the most players, followed by AD, and then DC.

If you play more than one - I’ll leave an option for that as well. Though I’d rather people pick the one they like the most in that case.

What alliance do you PVP on? 321 votes

Ebonheart Pact
28%
GilvothZardaynewenchmore420b14_ESOWuffyCeruleicyberblastIruil_ESOIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESODUTCH_REAPERKetarmishDRTEdem0n1kAndyMacOwnAlnilamEphairdonDisgracefulMindSunRaiderSarevoccVaranaWitchyWarrior 93 votes
Daggerfall Covenant
30%
ZelosFat_Cat45BigBraggOsteosRDMyers65b14_ESOTryxusmartinhpb16_ESOAllPlayAndNoWorkfreespiritKnootewootLarsStechnohicsdtlckimaerilTerraDewBerryRohausPerwulfEdaphonLatiosLocnaar 97 votes
Aldmeri Dominion
24%
SolarikenValveNebthet78Yukon2112Loralai_907kojouwhiteshadow711jppreub18_ESOIdinuseleeuxThunderclapLaggusBashevStreegaSorisRastoricxxthir13enxxMayraelTBoisevivnadaKatahdin 79 votes
More than one (plz specify fave)
16%
SirAndySkuaTurelusRikumarumadeeh91rwb17_ESOSheezabeastinfearealNirnStormbottleofsyrupLucienLachanceMasterSpatulaIndorilArwynLlethranDanteYodaWarraxxReifDarkmage1337RomoVulsahdaalRin_SenyaHaquor 52 votes
  • Gatviper
    Gatviper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    For a long time Pact has actually been heavily outnumbered, it grew a lot by now. I've been in Pact since the game came out, not much one for juggling between alliances like some.
    Life is a ride, like days in a train, cities rush by, like ghosts in the night.
    The rhythm of wheels, time fades away, stations of a journey, destination unknown.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of my characters are EP and that's the faction I prefer to fight for.

I do have a DC character though, as my GF has mostly DC characters and prefers to fight for them (she also has some EP chars now).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    My Blood For The Queen and For The Dominion!
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    DC only. It’s my color, after all(blue).
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    EP for campaign! The rest are battleground bums.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    4 DA QUEEN!!!!!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Blood for the Pact!

Also, kudos on getting the poll colors to match the factions.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    My first character and my main started as EP. I play 99.9% of the time on nothing but EP toons. I have 2 that are not EP, an altmer magsorc in AD, and a breton sorc healer on DC.
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    DC only, all but one of my toons is DC. Other is EP which is PvE only.

Edited by KingofAnnwn on October 24, 2018 2:19PM
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Both my main PVP toons are EP. It fits my PVP guild.
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blue blood for covenant.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I'm Blue, dabumdidamdai ♪♪♪
    Edited by Tryxus on October 24, 2018 5:00PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    For Raz......er

For the Queen!
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My alliance
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    probably going to end up with an ebonheart tattoo soon enough

Blood for the pact!~
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most toons are on AD, but I have an EP and a DC I've slowly been grinding up. Couldn't care less about factions to be honest. Seems like there are a lot of mentally ill people when they start ranting about another faction as if its some single organism, instead of many different people who are probably more or less the exact same as the person ranting.
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I was born a blue, and I'll die a blue...over and over and over...
    PS4 NA
  • Locnaar
    Locnaar
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Smurf me !!!
    former GM All's Faire Trading Guild

beta tester Jan 2014

overheard in Reaper's Marsh (random brigand) "I only kill people who kill people, 'cause killin' people is wrong ..."
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ad I like the best lore wise, but I'd switch to dc for small scale PvP if I could
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 24, 2018 6:15PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have characters in all 3 factions. I personally have no preference, factions mean nothing to me.

My characters on the other hand are all very loyal to their respective factions ...
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on October 24, 2018 6:15PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I have characters in all 3 factions. I personally have no preference, factions mean nothing to me.

My characters on the other hand are all very loyal to their respective factions ...
    shades.gif

It's the same for me...I just like trolling, maybe healing, and sometimes playing pranks. That and searching for bugs + reporting them. Can't let those go if I find them...
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I’m bumping this as I want more than 100 votes :#
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    EP the majority of the time. Once in a while AD, as my original character is AD. wanted the skills & skill points.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started Red, met a girl and was blue for like 2 years, made some amazing friends. Towards the end Blue would have the whole map when i was on and some players annoyed me. Then I met a boy, and am now yellow till the foreseeable future. But I am always alone :'( or doing Bgs lol

I don't have a favourite but i know Red isnt one of them :#
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    EP only! BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    i only play on 1 character, my friend was in ad so thus here i am ;)
    at a place nobody knows
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer was my first character so I've spent the most amount of time with AD and kinda like it.
    Edited by wolf486 on November 29, 2018 8:13PM
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One AD and one EP. Play the AD mostly, still levelling the EP.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Daggerfall topping the votes? What server is this? Must be heaven!
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    I don't always Cyrodiil, but when I do, it's for the Queen.
    Stay bloodthirsty my friends..
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin