Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Videos - faster guys kill kill

DucLIX
DucLIX
✭✭✭
Videos of "faster guys kill kill", french guild created one year ago, we're playing on EU server. These videos are not ego-sized ones, it's just to share our good & fun moments with people and have some memories. Have fun watching!

Edited by DucLIX on October 19, 2018 3:51PM
faster guys kill kill
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    And the last one!

https://youtu.be/ZGT3jwfZ8uI
    faster guys kill kill
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The clip with the Halo song is the best ;D 7:37 of video #6
    Good stuff guys keep it coming!
    Edited by frozywozy on October 19, 2018 6:10PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah we were pretty surprised that they didnt saw us coming :p
    faster guys kill kill
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yeah
    at a place nobody knows
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff guys, especially the fight on the Roebeck bridge :)
    Could you tell me what is the damage/healing meter addon used on the video?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)
    Yup it's Taos Group Tools, it's a feature of the addon.
    faster guys kill kill
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    faster guys kill kill
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insufferable. 0/10.
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    I smell some hate in that comment. I guess you got "zerged" by our group in middle of your pug zerg.
    So let me explain you some things.
    No one wants to see your videos, because no one wants to watch another ball group. We have enough of that cancer in game to watch it also on YouTube. All of your views and likes are from your guildmembers and you know it.

Then if you dont want to watch, go do your crafting dailies or something else [snip]. Some people likes it, some other not, what's your problem with that? You don't have to have one, except if you got some attention problems. Same as ingame, you don't wanna get killed? Don't tryhard and go put your ballista on some walls.

Views and likes are from guildmembers, ofc sir. I'm not doing videos to show the world we're the best. I do them for the memories and for the fun because I like to edit videos. I share them on the forum for people who likes to watch that kind of videos, [snip]. Oh and btw, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't thinkl we're 100 in the guild, and that's the actual views on the last video, so... :)

You are literally abusing game mechanics to gain invincibility and call that skill. You are just one level above a zerg group of low level players spamming light attacks at designated target.
    And you are not even that good at doing it! Go ask that DC ball group from Sotha Sil for some tutoring.

Abusing game mechanics? lol. We're using skills that are made to run a group, they're not bugged or "glitchable" or anything else. We just find the balance between healing and damages and coordinate as much as we can to burst large groups of people that are way much more than us. Why do you think they die? Because we're abusing game mechanics or because they just stack at the place damages are coming on them? Do we use any broken game mechanics to survive? No.
    Just coordination, communication, heals that know what to do at the right moment, and same for support and DDs.
    And we're not invicible, just look at the video...

Maybe we're not that good, people who died and watched the video will judge it by themself with their own opinion, I don't care, we're having fun, we're failling and succeding, that's the game.
    Maybe try to discredit our or any other organized groups when you know what you're talking about, you don't have any idea how it works and probably you never will.

Oh and, wich group of Sotha Sil you talking about? Because we're on sotha sil and I don't see any other groups like that, except Cyrodiil Fist, but as you see, we're fighting them too, and other "zerg group of low level players" as you say too.

[snip]

[edited for baiting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on March 14, 2019 8:21PM
    faster guys kill kill
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah you moved to Sotha!
    I wondered if you had disbanded after not seeing you guys on Vivec for a while.
    Don't blame you though, the lag is horrific there :s
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good job guys. Were all those clips before or after the last DLC?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Ah you moved to Sotha!
    I wondered if you had disbanded after not seeing you guys on Vivec for a while.
    Don't blame you though, the lag is horrific there :s

Yup, too much lag and too much queue :p

frozywozy wrote: »
    Good job guys. Were all those clips before or after the last DLC?

The major part is from wrathstone, the last DLC yup.
    faster guys kill kill
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder to keep the thread on-topic, civil, and constructive. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ... why instead of farming pugs you guys help the rest of the Covenant winning a campaign?

Glad to see an organized group on our side that still play.
    Oh you are in sotha oh well time for me to join another campaign
    Edited by Tonnopesce on March 14, 2019 9:21AM
    Signature

• DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    Because winning or losing the campaign, we don't care, our goal is just to create our fights without any blues around, and having fun.
    And that's helping in a certain way, organized groups are splitting the zergs, when you got 40+ reds in arrius or 40+ yells on BM for 20 minutes trying to kill 12-14 guys, DC zerg have time to PvDoor 2/3 almost empty keeps, and kill 5 guys, and they're happy.

Have fun on Vivec with the lag and the queue then :smiley:
    Edited by DucLIX on March 14, 2019 10:49AM
    faster guys kill kill
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, what's the point then JamilaRage? Go post some other stupid comments somewhere else.
    Well, no need to say more when you see that:

"OILS NOT SHIELDABLE AND DOING 18K DMG PER TICK"
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    I beg you ZOS, keep it.

Probably another one who is playing alone but in middle of the real zerg (I mean whole faction & not 14 guys in a group), that kind of guy who put ballistas for 1 guy in front of a keep, that kind of guy who's taking ressources alone, but with a ballista. That kind of people who cry about ballgroup but can't do anything else than spamming left click to fire your siege weapon. Come back with some better arguments, and stop posting useless messages on this thread.
    Edited by DucLIX on March 14, 2019 7:10PM
    faster guys kill kill
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You seem rather obsessed with ballistas. Burned like paper during the double damage event, hm?
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DucLIX wrote: »
    I guess you got "zerged" by our group in middle of your pug zerg.
    You guess wrong as I've never met your "organized group". You assume too much. And you are wrong a lot.
    I usually stand clear of groups like that.
    However I remembar when during the siege bug groups like yours were too afraid to stack. They were spread out and fresh for the picking. Without dedicated healers, their members couldn't survive a single combo of mine. It was like picking ripe fruits from the tree.
    Views and likes are from guildmembers, ofc sir.

You are literally abusing game mechanics to gain invincibility and call that skill. You are just one level above a zerg group of low level players spamming light attacks at designated target.
    And you are not even that good at doing it! Go ask that DC ball group from Sotha Sil for some tutoring.

Do we use any broken game mechanics to survive? No.
    Just coordination, communication, heals that know what to do at the right moment, and same for support and DDs.
    Yeeeeaaaah... no offense... but... a bot could do all that. The last time we met a group like yours, one of my friends asked: "Why is that guy not banned? He just runs multiple instances of his character using multiple accounts." He was new to pvp so I explained to him that this kind of cancer happens in Cyrodill. But he was right. Anyone could easilly set up a number of bots to do exactly what ball groups are doing. And if a bot can do it then it requires no skill.
    Maybe try to discredit our or any other organized groups when you know what you're talking about, you don't have any idea how it works and probably you never will.
    Again you assume too much. I've been in "organized groups" or even a "ball group". And I hated it! I hated every single second of being part of that. It was so incredibly boring that I've stopped playing ESO for some time and left that guild without a moments notice. There was no challenge and no skill involved. I shiver with digust and shame whenever I remind myself of that time.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again you assume too much. I've been in "organized groups" or even a "ball group". And I hated it! I hated every single second of being part of that. It was so incredibly boring that I've stopped playing ESO for some time and left that guild without a moments notice. There was no challenge and no skill involved. I shiver with digust and shame whenever I remind myself of that time.

I hate turnip but I still respect people who like it.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just immeasurable how bad the gameplay is, we whiped you with our 3-5 man group more then enough. How can someone actually think. Wow ill clip this 15v randoms video of me stun spamming
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    “The worst time to give someone your opinion, is when no one has asked for it.”

we whiped you with our 3-5 man group more then enough.
    lol.
    Anyone could easilly set up a number of bots to do exactly what ball groups are doing. And if a bot can do it then it requires no skill.
    Told you, you dont know what you talkin about.

No need to debate more, that's not the point of this thread, you've put too much stupidity in it already.
    Edited by DucLIX on March 15, 2019 5:08AM
    faster guys kill kill
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask @ weea he knows its true bc we always focus you as soon as we see your guild group
    Edited by OlumoGarbag on March 15, 2019 11:53AM
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread continuing to derail, we've decided to go ahead and close it down. Keep in mind that baiting and flaming are against the Forum Rules and do nothing for a thread but derail and lead to action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.