The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamsorc Cyro: which sets ?

JulLeBarge
I'm trying to find a good combination of sets to use in CP-Cyro for my Orc StamSorc.

Currently, I've been using Alcast Dot-Doc sets: Viper/Shackle/Skoria. But it's more a BG build and I died really too fast in Cyro.

What sets to use and should I go medium or heavy ?

Any help is welcome, I'm really new to PvP and Cyro !
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bone Pirate/ 7th Legion/ Troll King with 5heavy 2 Medium is a strong setup, very meta.
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    IMO it’s still mostly the same sets, just like what was mentioned above and I’ve had a lot of fun using 5 fury on the body with automaton and blood spawn.
    l PaleAle l
  • n0she1teR
    n0she1teR
    ✭✭
    I prefer a fast paced set up:

5 automaton
    5 prisoners (weapons and jewels)
    2 troll king

I run a lot of bleeds on this build (meta, I know) but it’s super fast paced and you can sprint and streak/dark deal for days with prisoners. IMO it’s a great open world set and hard for me to not use after using it for the past few months. Dubious for food.

When dizzying gets fixed on console I will use 2h more... but I feel pigeonholed into using DW right now.

My other sets I use and swap in and out are:

Spriggans
    7th legion (for a heavy build)
    Hulking draugr
    Bone pirate
    Blood spawn
  • n0she1teR
    n0she1teR
    ✭✭
    If you are having trouble surviving I would definitely go with heavy armor. Medium is great when you learn to use streak and dodgeroll for defense. If you are brawling, heavy with fury/7th/ravager is best. You also create the perfect storm for health recovery when you use troll king with heavy passives, orc passives, bound armaments/atro slotted, and artaeum food.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer medium but heavy is definitely an option.

Medium:
    • Spriggans
    • Shacklebreaker
    • Automaton
    • Hundings
    • Bone Pirate
    • TFS
    • Briarheart

Heavy:
    • Seventh
    • Fury
    • Veiled
    • Ravager

Monster:
    • Bloodspawn
    • Troll King
    • Selenes
    • Velidreth
    • Kra'ghs
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭
    Take a look at my murkmire stamsorc build.

Pretty strong build and the music is a classic ;)

https://youtu.be/jNj5MCutLmo
    Edited by AAbrigo on November 20, 2018 4:53PM
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bone Pirate/ 7th Legion/ Troll King with 5heavy 2 Medium is a strong setup, very meta.

That's pretty much what I run, except I switched Bone Pirate for Sloads as I couldn't bear the idea of farming BP jewelry. You could also replace Sloads for Shackle. With a crafted set you can also go 5-1-1. Just keep 1 or 2 stam regen traits on jewelry to make up for the loss of BP's regen.
    XBox One - NA
  • JulLeBarge
    Thanks all for the inputs. Right now, I've switched to Bone Pirate/ Impregnable/Selene. I'll try to farm 7th instead of impregnable and get troll king
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭
    JulLeBarge wrote: »
    Thanks all for the inputs. Right now, I've switched to Bone Pirate/ Impregnable/Selene. I'll try to farm 7th instead of impregnable and get troll king

Just a heads up, you can buy sets like 7th Legion from the 'Regional Vendor' in Cyrodiil they're in the bangkorai boxes. You can buy all ovrerland sets from this vendor which is something i never knew but really wish i had they're only 5k/box and 10-15 boxes will pretty much get you a full set of whatever you need.
  • JulLeBarge
    Fiveboro wrote: »
    JulLeBarge wrote: »

Just a heads up, you can buy sets like 7th Legion from the 'Regional Vendor' in Cyrodiil they're in the bangkorai boxes. You can buy all ovrerland sets from this vendor which is something i never knew but really wish i had they're only 5k/box and 10-15 boxes will pretty much get you a full set of whatever you need.

Oh thankd, I forgot about that way to get overland sets !
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    I prefer medium but heavy is definitely an option.

Medium:
    • Spriggans
    • Shacklebreaker
    • Automaton
    • Hundings
    • Bone Pirate
    • TFS
    • Briarheart

Heavy:
    • Seventh
    • Fury
    • Veiled
    • Ravager

Monster:
    • Bloodspawn
    • Troll King
    • Selenes
    • Velidreth
    • Kra'ghs

Add advancing yokeda to that list
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm running 5h/2m Fury/Bone Pirate/Troll King with either VMA or Asylum 2h depending on what I feel like at the time.