Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

No "Free" Crowns

Mesusah13
Mesusah13
Soul Shriven
Hi

I just got billed for a new month of ESO Plus todat but I did not get the free 1500 Crowns....Why is that?
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't call them 'free crowns.' You got billed for them. You payed for ESO+.

You should also indicate what platform you are on. Sadly, this seems to be a regular thread topic for XBox.
  • Mesusah13
    Mesusah13
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on the Xbox
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you still don't have them after your payment clears your bank, put in a ticket.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new 150 crowns don’t start until November 13. You have to wait until next month to get them now.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    The new 150 crowns don’t start until November 13. You have to wait until next month to get them now.

@weedgenius

OP is not speaking to the changes coming later this month. The OP is clearly speaking of the crowns that have been coming with a monthly sub payment for many years now.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    weedgenius wrote: »

@weedgenius

OP is not speaking to the changes coming later this month. The OP is clearly speaking of the crowns that have been coming with a monthly sub payment for many years now.

Oops don’t know how I missed that. Sometimes they can take 24 hours to process when you buy them, maybe it’s the same for sub
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @DaveMoeDee said this is unfortunately a very common problem on Xbox. I have no idea why, or why they've never managed to fix it but some people have to contact Support every month to get their crowns manually added because they never come through.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't had this problem on XB since I resubbed with Homestead (knocks on wood), but yes, it has been an issue on XB that still seems to be an intermittent problem. I'm not sure ZOS or MS know exactly why it happens to only certain people randomly in a given month, but apparently it is still an issue. Which is why I always check my Crowns balance after my sub renews.

Thankfully, with the new 365 sub, at least it can only happen once a year. :smiley:

Please submit a ticket with ZOS and be sure to follow up to the auto-response you're likely to receive. Provide them with what proof of purchase they ask for and be sure to not let the ticket close out.

Here is a link to the help article regarding this issue. At the very end of the article, you will see a link to submit a support ticket on this issue.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mesusah13 wrote: »
    I'm on the Xbox

You pretty much didn't have to tell us that. LOL.

Glad to see someone provided you with the link to resolve this, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mesusah13
    Mesusah13
    Soul Shriven
    I submitted a ticket after writing this on November 8 but I still did not get the 1500 Crowns. Lazy buggers :)
  • Mesusah13
    Mesusah13
    Soul Shriven
    The strange thing is that even if I submit a Ticket it doen even show up as an Ongoing Ticket in my profile status......
  • Mesusah13
    Mesusah13
    Soul Shriven
    They just closed my Ticket as a duplicate and I did not get my 1500 Crowns. I already cancelled my ESP Plus Subscription. This is a joke. Far better games I can play that dont't steal my money. Take care guys
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happened to me on Xbox. I didn’t get them straight away. I got them a day or two later.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266