The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What synergises with Troll King

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
I can't find a comprehensive list on this. I know healthy does, but what other champion point investments do? I don't want to invest in it and have it not process it, thanks

Edit: also does anyone know any good add one to tell me how much I healthy a second from all sources
Edited by BossXV on November 17, 2018 6:08PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Combat Metrics has tabs for healing as well as damage done. They can be a bit fussy to find, but you eventually get used to them. :)
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, having minor/major Fortitude from a potion should amplify the recovery from it by 10/20%.
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc, Nord and theres a crafted set that gives you 15% all regens in reapers march near the entrance
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orgnums scales set increases health recovery by 50% while under 60% health.

Heavy armor passives give 4% for each piece worn, up to 28%.

Sorcerers get another 20% for slotting a summoning ability.

Just don’t be a vampire, they get reduced health recovery.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing synergizes with Troll King.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Speaking of healing, since we're already on a broader topic now - anyone knows if Briarheart's healing procs Troll King?
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orgums scales and green pact
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of healing, since we're already on a broader topic now - anyone knows if Briarheart's healing procs Troll King?

Yes
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »
    I can't find a comprehensive list on this. I know healthy does, but what other champion point investments do? I don't want to invest in it and have it not process it, thanks

Edit: also does anyone know any good add one to tell me how much I healthy a second from all sources

Orgnum's Scale with Permafrost, casting Boneshield.... become unkillable at low health. haha
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not tried that, but I am fairly sure even the CP passives that heal on critical damage (Resilient, Critical Leech) activate Troll King. In general I like to have Forward Momentum running to trigger it.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rungar wrote: »
    Orc, Nord and theres a crafted set that gives you 15% all regens in reapers march near the entrance
    And Khajiit. Willow's Path isn't a great set in general. Troll King is about the only thing where it starts to get interesting, but even then it's outshone by Orgnum's Scales. Willow's, for the longest time, would work from base stats + Troll King, without buffing the regens you got from drinks. I think they fixed that ... may be time to re-test.

Nightblades also have a passive that buffs regens (Refreshing Shadows, 15%).
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB