The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

The real motive behind the Sunday grace period ( It all makes sense now)

plenilune
plenilune
✭✭✭
So we all know the grace period ended on a Sunday morning when no one will be getting their retail copies in mail. The way they set this up makes no sense. That is until you realize there will be thousands of rich/impatient customers who will no doubt cough up another $50 for the digital edition just to tide them over. Brilliant sales strategy, Zenimax. It appears to be working.
Edited by plenilune on April 7, 2014 4:50AM
  • Lackadaisical
    And they make us buy the game by BEAMING GAME WAVES into our tooth fillings!! and molag bal works for the CIA!! [furiously crafts tin foil regalia]
    Options
  • Calcipher
    Calcipher
    Boosting their initial sales before they go Ftp?
    Options
  • Harleyquincey
    Harleyquincey
    ✭✭✭
    And then they dare to deliver an awesome game on top of that! How could they?! *shakefist* Back in my time, Tetris-MMO... *ramble ramble*
    EU Server
    Clavius Lydoris Probus - Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Co-Founder of [Black Manticore Brigade]
    Proud member of [Sigma Draconis] and [House Zar]
    Options
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    plenilune wrote: »
    So we all know the grace period ended on a Sunday morning when no one will be getting their retail copies in mail. The way they set this up makes no sense. That is until you realize there will be thousands of rich/impatient customers who will no doubt cough up another $50 for the digital edition just to tide them over. Brilliant sales strategy, Zenimax. It appears to be working.

Now run along and make sure you keep that tinfoil hat on nice and tight!
    Options
  • Midgardian
    Midgardian
    ✭✭✭
    If you are ridiculous enough to buy a digital edition when you are already getting a physical copy because you can't wait...one or two days, you deserve to be bled dry by the capitalism vampire.
    Options
  • Auralia
    Auralia
    ✭✭✭
    There's no way I'll buy a digital copy. I'll just wait for my imperial edition to arrive. Iam not rich though.
    Options