Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Micro Freezing throughout Tamriel.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 1 GIG internet that has ports opened and is unthrottled and unlimited internet. My router is 5G and handles the full bandwidth. I'm hard wired to that router. Everyone I've spoken to are reporting the same issue... less than 1 frame per second speeds.

Here it is...

Edited by Rittings on December 23, 2018 4:55PM
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    mod
    @Rittings

Is this only happening while in Clockwork City?

Have you opened a ticket to report this issue yet?

If not, please go ahead and do so. Support can gather further details to determine what is causing the micro-freezes in your video.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's everywhere at times. Usually happens when first loading into an area - but in Clockwork city it's persistent. it's the same for lots of people from those that I've spoken to.
  • MutedMonk
    MutedMonk
    @ZOS_BillE

I can confirm it's bad for many of us. The game is broken right now.

• vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is happening for me as of this evening now. PS4 NA.
    So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word of a fix for this? Happening even worse now during the New Lag Festival.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've submitted a ticket for this, and encouraged others to do so too - but not had a reply to respond to or anything. So... I ask again, ANY WORD on a fix for this before I uninstall the game and cancel my ESO+?
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    This is happening for me as of this evening now. PS4 NA.

Same on EU.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I edited the title because this is happening consistently and everywhere now. Especially when you first port zones... sometimes it takes a few minutes to smooth out, sometimes it NEVER smooths out.
  • Bc_bmx
    Bc_bmx
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 na, I experience this multiple times daily when doing writs in alinor. Some times it's so bad trying to turn in writs takes 30 seconds per writ to naivete the prompt boxes to complete the quest.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    I edited the title because this is happening consistently and everywhere now. Especially when you first port zones... sometimes it takes a few minutes to smooth out, sometimes it NEVER smooths out.

It's gotten even worse with the recent events - especially the New Life Festival.
    So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens mostly or almost exclusively in Cyrodiil for me. And it has caused my death a great number ot times. Suddenly standing still for 5-15 seconds in the middle of a battle isn't a good thing.
  • Monsieur
    Monsieur
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve had this issue for several months now, it always happens when wayshrining to somewhere with more a population in double digits. I recently tried to dashboard via the PS button on my controller during these frame drops and found that it locked my entire PS4 up whilst the frame rate is doing this.

It’s almost like ESO is 100% cpu and gpu usage during this period.
  • Monsieur
    Monsieur
    ✭✭✭
    Any updates on this ZOS? It’s still happening very frequently