The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Game crashes from Char Select on login

Sindane
Sindane
✭✭
Everytime I attempt to log in to the gameworld from the Char Selection screen, the game crashes to desktop.

I have done a repair on the client.

• Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had this happen and it turned out to be something with my spam filter addon.

There's a pair of files in there that it's trying to load as addons and it crashes the client. Need to disable them in the addon window.
    Options
  • Sindane
    Sindane
    ✭✭
    Ah, the license & README files. That worked.

Thanks!
    Options
  • sig69
    sig69
    While questing game randomly crashed and was prompted to fill out a crash report. I listed what I was doing and reloaded the client and proceed to re-log. I soon crashed again while loading world from the character screen. I closed the client repaired and the problem is still continuing.
    Options