The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silver Stags Werewolf/Vampire Guild ~ Aldmeri Dominion ~ Xbox One

• Capt_Ahab_Chaos
    Capt_Ahab_Chaos
    Soul Shriven
    Capt Ahab Chaos. I need a werewolf bite. Also how many members are there in the guild?
  • QU33NoftheN1GHT
    QU33NoftheN1GHT
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join! My GT is QU33NoftheN1GHT, and I need a vampire bite. :)
  • darriondb
    darriondb
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining! My gamer tag is DeadZoneMemento. I would appreciate a werewolf bite
  • MikeyV611
    MikeyV611
    I would like to join. NA AD Altmer Sorc. Need a vampire bite. GT: Mikey V 611
    Edited by MikeyV611 on July 20, 2015 7:52PM
  • Haole.Hawaiian
    I would like to join! I'm a mortal unbitten, and would like to be a vampire. Add me! GT: PMS Tipsy
  • Cravick
    Cravick
    GT: KaptainCornhole

Interested in a werewolf bite.
  • GamingForever25
    GT: GamingForever25

Vampire bite please
  • ninjadragonguy
    i am a werewolf and looking to join a were/vamp guild that is bout having fun and enjoying the game. please add me my gamertag is ninjadragonguy thx and looking forward to getting a invite
  • mcool44
    mcool44
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm online offten, lvl 20 sorc lf a camp bite gt DAA mcool44 CME
  • deathcharger72_ESO
    deathcharger72_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join the guild my gamertag is acidpuppy on Xbox one
    Edited by deathcharger72_ESO on July 27, 2015 3:25AM
  • Exiael
    Exiael
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't mind joining. I have a 42 dragonknight that I'd like a werewolf bite on and a sorc I'm leveling that I was hoping to turn into a vampire. I have no problems returning the favor after I'm able. GT is Exiael.
  • QuickKatana
    QuickKatana
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join please? As a werewolf? GT : Quick Katana
  • Koinee
    Koinee
    Soul Shriven
    May i join if your still recruiting
    GT: Primordial XENO
  • ihbb99b14a_ESO
    ihbb99b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If still recruiting I would love to join and become a Werewolf

GT: l3isme

Level 32 Templar
  • Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    ✭✭✭
    Please can I have an invite? Gamertag is EnigmaticIT

Looking for a vampire bite.
  • Redn3ckgamer8526
    Redn3ckgamer8526
    Soul Shriven
    Hey could I please get an invite?
    My gamer tag is: Redn3ckgamer 85
    Been trying to get a vamp bite for a long time now.
    Will stick around and help spread.
    Edited by Redn3ckgamer8526 on October 31, 2015 8:46PM
  • grantj1788
    Looking for a wolf bite. I G Nug I (those are capital i's not L's)
  • Technohawk1996
    I’ll be glad to join GT: Technohawk1996 also I’m already a werewolf
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Cp400+ werewolf who's never been able to play with other WWs I'd love to join.

GT Lapis Lazuli 99
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Xifhy
    Xifhy
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still inviting people to the guild my Gamer tag is EdibleLogStuffR
  • Robearno21
    Robearno21
    Soul Shriven
    Bob B Q15 is my GT, if your still inviting people to the guild. Also looking to be a werewolf. Haven't had much luck acquiring it on my own. Thanks.
  • superdoughnut
    superdoughnut
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me a invite and I would like to receive a vampire bite, thanks!

gt: superdoughnut
  • KraftMnC
    KraftMnC
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would like to join also if you're still recruiting. CP690. GT: KraftMnC. Thx for any consideration.
  • amberbalcom18
    amberbalcom18
    Soul Shriven
    If your still recruiting, I’m interested in joining ^~^ GT is NordicCelticMom

*im on the NA xb1 server with 2 characters each in the 3 factions (coz of roleplay and different class play styles reasons) tho I’m looking to get only 2 made vamp(Breton in DC and wood elf in AD) and 2 made were (Breton in DC and imperial in EP)
  • knarlymcbadass
    knarlymcbadass
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still recruiting my gt is knarly mcbadass. I've got one vampire who can give bites, but I also would like a werewolf bite on a couple toons.
  • NirinShadows
    My GT is SlickFoal202459. I've got a vamp that can bite, and I need an alt bit