Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Take Part in ESO’s End-of-Year Events & Unlock an Indrik Mount"

• StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iarao wrote: »
    indrik feather part 2: ok so it's off to cwc. it offers double harvest from craft nodes. i guess zos has forgotten that some of the dailies require the harvesting of nodes? will there be any nodes to harvest with the armies of double noders running around cwc???? or do those daily nodes spawn separately from crafting nodes?

If you are there just for tickets, there are many other daily quests which don't require competitive gathering.
    I just plan to hop on boss daily fight there. Even if there will be too tight competition for Imperfect cogs, you can always get them by fighting it couple more times.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    indrik feather part 2: ok so it's off to cwc. it offers double harvest from craft nodes. i guess zos has forgotten that some of the dailies require the harvesting of nodes? will there be any nodes to harvest with the armies of double noders running around cwc???? or do those daily nodes spawn separately from crafting nodes?

If you are there just for tickets, there are many other daily quests which don't require competitive gathering.
    I just plan to hop on boss daily fight there. Even if there will be too tight competition for Imperfect cogs, you can always get them by fighting it couple more times.

i know. crows. i am not about to spend the time trying to steal what they need that particular day, but i have a plan. my point is this: does zos really think these things thru??? they obviously thought it was a good idea to make us track the cooldowns on all those ticket items this last round. you know, INDIVIDUAL cooldowns instead of 1 daily reset at server time?
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok so there are 26 tickets available for the cwc event. i currently have 5 tickets. so 26+5=31. 31-10 for the feather leaves me with 21 tickets. i can only store 12. are we gonna be able to start buying berries this event??? or will i lose the ability to earn 9 tickets?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok so there are 26 tickets available for the cwc event. i currently have 5 tickets. so 26+5=31. 31-10 for the feather leaves me with 21 tickets. i can only store 12. are we gonna be able to start buying berries this event??? or will i lose the ability to earn 9 tickets?

I've been wondering whether we can purchase additional feathers and thus potentially get more than one Indrik mount. There was also something about this in the sweepstakes article, and it mentioned the number of sweepstakes entries we could potentially get from purchasing Indrik feathers, and it was 8, iirc, not just 4. Presumably, then, we can purchase more than one of each feather, but can only have one Nascent Indrik mount at a time (since it's a collectible). So, I would guess that once we've evolved the Nascent Indrik, we can put together additional feathers for another Nascent Indrik mount to evolve into a different Indrik later.

Otherwise, what's the point of being able to earn that many tickets and only being able to hold 12. Or else it's just to assure that people are able to get the 10 they need for each feather. Since the CWC event will be going on during the US Thanksgiving holiday, there will be players traveling and not actually able to participate every day. I'll be missing about 4 days of play due to being away from home visiting family. But, there are plenty of days to earn tickets, and we can earn 2 each day.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

I've been wondering whether we can purchase additional feathers and thus potentially get more than one Indrik mount. There was also something about this in the sweepstakes article, and it mentioned the number of sweepstakes entries we could potentially get from purchasing Indrik feathers, and it was 8, iirc, not just 4. Presumably, then, we can purchase more than one of each feather, but can only have one Nascent Indrik mount at a time (since it's a collectible). So, I would guess that once we've evolved the Nascent Indrik, we can put together additional feathers for another Nascent Indrik mount to evolve into a different Indrik later.

Otherwise, what's the point of being able to earn that many tickets and only being able to hold 12. Or else it's just to assure that people are able to get the 10 they need for each feather. Since the CWC event will be going on during the US Thanksgiving holiday, there will be players traveling and not actually able to participate every day. I'll be missing about 4 days of play due to being away from home visiting family. But, there are plenty of days to earn tickets, and we can earn 2 each day.

ETA: There will only be two feathers for sale during the CWC event, so only 2 to purchase duplicates of. I don't think that the berries will be available until next year.

ETA2: Darnit...hit "quote" instead of "edit."
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on November 14, 2018 6:10PM
  • Art_Reddy
    Art_Reddy
    Soul Shriven
    So what if I bought a game after CWC event? Undaunted and New Year's events don't provide enough tickets to buy all the feathers. Are they useless now then? Or will there be an option to exchange the tickets/feathers to something else?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art_Reddy wrote: »
    So what if I bought a game after CWC event? Undaunted and New Year's events don't provide enough tickets to buy all the feathers. Are they useless now then? Or will there be an option to exchange the tickets/feathers to something else?

The Impresario will have all previous feathers and berries available during events, as well as the newest one. 2018 isn't the end.

The exact dates in 2019 are unannounced, but if you want to start practicing the types of content that will earn future tickets:

Midyear Mayhem
    Midyear Mayhem is returning, but sooner than you think… As usual, you will receive double AP and double XP from PvP player kills when the reusable scroll is active.
    During this event, you can obtain one Event Ticket after completing a Cyrodiil Board or Town Daily quest, once per day per account.

Morrowind Celebration
    Looking for more new events? Enter the Morrowind Celebration! During the event, you’ll enjoy various bonuses while adventuring throughout the zone of Vvardenfell.
    In addition, you’ll be able to get one Event Ticket by completing a Morrowind World Boss Daily quest and one ticket by completing a Morrowind Delve Boss Daily quest, once per day per account.

Thieves Guild/Dark Brotherhood Celebration
    We’ll be once again celebrating the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLCs in unison, with the same bonuses you enjoyed earlier this year.
    You can also obtain one event ticket by completing a Heist Daily quest, and one ticket by completing a Sacrament Daily quest, once per day per account.
    signing off
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    Art_Reddy wrote: »

They're a long term goal. We have 3-4 mounts eventually being releases over the coming years so there will be plenty of time to grab them.
    Edited by Thalidar on December 9, 2018 3:00AM
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I would prefer the option to buy these tickets for crowns or gems (end of each quarter, to be fair to collectors), as I haven’t been playing ESO as of late and likely won’t until content changes in the new year. Will there ever be a catch up mechanic like this implemented? Or will it be gated by events only?