Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congrats to AD for Winning Vivec!

zyk
zyk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Well guys we did it, great team work everyone. After taking all that Wrobel could throw at us, we have now won this campaign, good team work everyone.

From the start we had everything stacked against us! The fps and disconnect bugs effecting AD way more then the other factions, always being outnumbered, wroble nerfing mobility to prevent us from destroying the huge blue and red blobs, some how we were lucky enough to have bridge siege teams and they did it 5 fps half the time well the red and blues were running in at full frames amazing!

Unfortunately for brige siege there dominance lesened with to many of our AD brothers getting disconnected and getting overwhelmed by the DC and EP factions barely getting effected we held in.

The points were so close early on with AD always being outnumbered we held in strong and when our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be effected we held in strong, even worse the DC and EP night-capping stuff back each day and q clogging to make sure AD was hurt we held in strong.

Finally the glyph fix came in and AD was able to make a strong push with bridge siegers holding strong during the day well the oceanic teams helped defend their objectives during the night, of course with this happening the DC and EP joined forces forming a purple alliance, almost never attacking each other and always coming after the AD but we kept fighting even always being outnumbered well they were 3 or locked pop when we barely had 2, we held strong.

Red and Blue had almost all there zergs running encase negate spam, they had all the OP cheat Engine bonuses, just to get advantages over us, but we held strong.

Then dark days became a foot with the DC using unprecedented zergs and lag switches to lag the server and cause disconnects for everyone except themselves, constantly taking keeps by forcing the server to lag .. GG Blizzard. It was during these dark times with DC playing there lag tricks that they were able to make a come back and take the 1st position on the leader there dirty tactics placed them in a position of power as all they would do is bring 200 people to a keep to lag it, crashing the server several times every few hours, it was just down right dirty.

Lucky for the Ad with the strength of the oceanic team we reclaimed all that blue had stolen with the lag tactics reclaiming the map wearing down the blue tricksters, the oceanic AD were a brutal forced taking down the tricksters of the blue helping to reclaim the leadership for the yellow.

So even with everything against us we still did it guys, we have won Vivec , Yellow has reigned supreme, the best Alliance of all, even with the others always outnumbering us, working together, crashing the server and using all sorts of tricks, in the end.

AD WINS!!!!!!
Edited by Spawn on August 1, 2014 8:05PM
Edited by Mako1132 on June 28, 2016 8:50PM
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This still going strong?

OK.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am very happy AD won, I do think the OP stretches the truth a tad.

It was a lot of fun, good map coordination and communication when we needed it and had the people to back it up.

There were some epic battles.
    Too bad the skill freezes, combat bug, lag and disconnects were so OP.

Congrats AD
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate that lag switch.

Gratz AD, free bacon for everyone !!!
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was time for AD to bring this thread up.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four more weeks of AD!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I look forward to these every month haha.

Grats AD, really good campaign, looking forward to the next one.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sad for people who don’t understand the origin of this thread.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD won the campaign 6 days ago. The effort to offset AD's nightcap and take a shot at first was wrecked by an EP faction stack on DC which sealed the deal. DC doesn't stack one side of the map during prime-time. You must be talking about afternoon which itself offsets nightcap. Our one effort to switch focus to AD during prime-time which doesn't happen sort of progressed(6 days ago) because we were going for first but EP threw that out the window and sent 80 man blob across the north. EP blundered away this campaign like they did the one were they grabbed a scroll from an AD emp keep and left AD with emp. Math said if we want a shot at first(6 days ago) we have to switch focus to AD and whatever math EP people did said if they want first the have to switch to DC.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been slacking off on my thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/423940/a-year-of-pc-na-vivec-victories-need-help-filling-in-the-blanks#latest

Anyone know who got 2nd and 3rd?

And anyone know who got what place during the campaign before that?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been slacking off on my thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/423940/a-year-of-pc-na-vivec-victories-need-help-filling-in-the-blanks#latest

Anyone know who got 2nd and 3rd?

And anyone know who got what place during the campaign before that?

This morning it was EP 2nd and DC 3rd. I imagine that’s how it ended, unless something remarkable mathematically impossible happened in the final hours.

DC won the previous cycle.
    Edited by Reverb on November 14, 2018 12:10AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure last campaign was DC 1st, EP 2nd, AD 3rd.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Reverb and @maxjapank !
  • Odditorium
    Odditorium
    ✭✭✭
    That was a good read.
    PC/NA
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Dandy Warhol -|- Odditorium
    Oscillation Overthruster -|- Molag Trump
    Kira the Gelfling -|- Varag Ghoul-Chewer
    Buffy the Purple Slayer -|- Hostile Seventeen

OTG
    Ayrenn's Army
    AD Only
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red and yellow
    pink and green
    purple, orange and blooooooo
    I can sing a rainbow sing a rainbow
    sing a rainbow tooooooooooo

GJ AD

that tri-faction ribbon that spins and weaves within our lines
    don't think we have not noticed
    we can do nothing of course...
    but!
    eyes are on you
    ears are at your
    walls
    B)
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Well played AD! It was definitely an exciting campaign with so many car-razy battles! And shout out to mah AD <3 sisters <3 , as it seems it's always just the brothers that get mentioned. :wink:
    Edited by mayasunrising on November 14, 2018 9:07AM
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD snipers for the win! :D
    JK, we did have pretty good coordination this time around. Few more PUG leads would make a huge difference in the future.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly better than blueberries overrunning the place!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD IS POWERFUL.
    AD IS INVINCIBLE.
    AD IS THE BEST !
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was fun jumping in and pug smashing a few of you EP/AD.

Hopefully some fat loot drops enough to sell lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    PC-NA?

Yes.