The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hey Wheeler, when are you going to fix the disconnects when riding to a keep under siege?

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
@ZOS_BrianWheeler ,

See the title. What is going to take for your crew to acknowledge the rampant disconnects on PC NA Vivec when riding to a keep under siege during prime time? Secondly when are you going to fix the problem? Yeah, the destructible bridges and milegates are nice as are the new outposts and item sets; but none of that matters if the game terminates connections to the server to prevent players from engaging in battle. Fixing this problem should be your #1 priority for the Q1 2019 release. Nothing else in your work queue is anywhere as important as resolving this problem.
Edited by LonePirate on November 13, 2018 1:43PM
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is actually 2 other things.

The "in combat" bug is very much equally important to me and many many others I'm sure. The other is a very close second which is the stam bug. I have only one stam toon for PvP, which I don't play daily. I feel like it's been fixed? But idk if anyone else is still seeing it?
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the account of Wheeler got demoted to Wrobel's rank. They are only allowed to post 5times a year.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Disconnects in Cyrodiil.
    • In combat bug they just made much worse
    • Random load screens. Have received multiple in the same keep traveling a mere 10 meters, even once recently standing still.

Zos seems incapable or unwilling to address these issues. I cannot find anything on any of these issues in first 5 pages of the Dev Tracker which indicates none of this is being reviewed by Zos.
    Edited by idk on November 12, 2018 5:30PM
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always sprint towards imperial city and swim across the river since I'm stuck in invincible lag and explore the shore on the other side before the game boots me